Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

firmware .17 or newest fw...???

Reaction score
hello everybody,

i had to get another i1 as backup for work and it has the .17 fw... should i update or use the current version on the bird... what was /is better more stable in .17 fw than in the latest?
also i wouod like to ask if someone can tell me how to add my second i1 and my first to my dji account profile... on the ios app and android in the user center at the profile page nothing is listed on the right where it say aircrafts...

any thoughts?
thx
m

hello everybody,

i had to get another i1 as backup for work and it has the .17 fw... should i update or use the current version on the bird... what was /is better more stable in .17 fw than in the latest?
also i wouod like to ask if someone can tell me how to add my second i1 and my first to my dji account profile... on the ios app and android in the user center at the profile page nothing is listed on the right where it say aircrafts...

any thoughts?
thx
m
I would certainly update as .17 still had the 'Drop into atti' bug where an over zealous compass error algorithm dropped the flight controller into atti mode unexpectedly.

Reactions: turbodronepilot
although i never had this issue or did not notice it (learned on a different platform where gps and alt holding is disabled by default) i will do the update then. probably to the sdk version on autopilot or the one provided by ultimate flight (i bought and did not work that well).
thx.

a little different topic.
if someone is stuck in landibg or travelmode and manually screwing the legs do not help then try a different battery. mine just started working after a batter change...

I would certainly update as .17 still had the 'Drop into atti' bug where an over zealous compass error algorithm dropped the flight controller into atti mode unexpectedly.

would it be ok (what do you think) to update to the SDK version from the autoflight logic homepage?
that way I could probably use the ultimate dji app that did not work very well...
thoughts?

i am just updating to that FW... I will see what I have done... :D

downloaded the fw from autoflight logics´s homepage. it is version: WM610_FW_V01.02.02.17.bin
update went ok and the dji app seems to be liking it (not flying so far but all things seem to work. the ultimate dji ultimate flight app is starting up but crashed already on me... camera did not seem to work. I restarted my phone to see if things sorted out...

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop