Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Firmware questionably upgraded

Reaction score
Just tried to update my firmware to the latest and have a bit of confusion.

First attempt resulted in a seemingly failed update

Second attempt resulted in an abort due to the firmware apparently already being up dated.

see the .txt file attached. aircraft status in the go app reports normal. I just want to see if anyone has had this or feels that I should try again or not. Thanks for the help.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-01-11 at 1.34.27 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-01-11 at 1.34.27 PM.png
    31.4 KB · Views: 34
Pretty much there are 3 results that I deal with.
1- Result : Abort , The firmware on the sd card is identical to or older than the current firmware on the aircraft ( which means what you are trying to download is already there or it is older than what you are currently running).
2. Result: Failed, Reboot the aircraft and try to upgrade the firmware again. ( Reboot and try again)
3. Result : Success ( Happy Flying)

Yesterday after a few months of not touching my rig, (I1 x5) I decided it was time to fire it up and do some firmware upgrades. When turning on the controller and the rig many updates were needed but the controller was first on the list. After upgrading to 1.5.7 and trying the upgrade of the rig to 1.3 from 1.2 I had 50% or so of the functionality of the controller. No battery info, sats, ect. I could control the gimbal. The long/short of it, was downgrading to 1.2 then back to 1.3 and making sure through the hidden files, log with the help of DJI_Xin that the rig was a success. Then upgrading DJI app to 2.5 from 2.4. After all updates and a reboot all was clear, in the house. I have not flown it yet..:) I will say that the online support I got from DJI_Xin was instantaneous and very good!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla