Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Firmware Update v1.2.0.17 Available

You may need to rebind (I didn't), but most importantly you NEED to update the radio as well before you can reconnect to the aircraft.
Both stated in the firmware upgrade manual.

This is not the version that we have been test for the last two weeks. In fact we are waiting for a revision on that right now. As far as I know this was a minor housekeep update.
Thanks for the reply Ed - In that case I will wait until the next update as currently I have zero problems.

Here is what mine is doing after a "status: canceled" on the Inspire. I was able to update the remote control successfully.

EDIT: This happens to be an issue with the RC being to close to the Inspire.

Why do you have two batteries numbered Number 4?.... Doesn't that get confusing? :p

Turn off the RC TX. Put the update file on a USB drive, plug it into the USB on the back of the RC TX. Turn on the RC TX. It will update from there. When it's done, you'll see a green light.

Thanks, RJ, for your patience. I did all that, got the green light, but they still aren't talking to one another. Can't figure out what I've done wrong.

So, I have a dual controller setup.
Remote Controller 1 upgraded ok.
Remote Controller 2 was upgrading ok, but then got stuck with blue flashing and I hard reset it. Now it turns on with a solid white status light. My suspicion is the firmware didn't completely load.

I have tried to erase and reload the firmware on the SD, then start the process again, but it doesn't begin it's upgrade process. Just a solid white light.

Is there a way to force the controller into a bootloader or force load mode?

I have already updated my inspire and controller. I just received a new battery in the mail. Does the battery also need a firmware update?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaricruzRa