Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Firmware v1.2.1.03 2015-05-06

Mine does this, however as soon as you power up the bird it's back at the set value. Also the compass / sensor calibration screen comes up when you switch the controller and power up the bird. Too windy to fly today, hopefully I will get a chance to fly her tomorrow. I use iOS and a Mini Ipad 2.
I flew two batteries this morning T 48 first then a T47 during preflight checks after the battery change the RTH had changed to 0. I have not experienced this issue since the firmware update. The only difference is the T 47 battery first time I have used that battery as the rest are T48's. Not a big issue for me as I do a preflight check every flight. It is an issue DJI need to address, yet another firmware upgrade you have to worry about.

Hey guys.
Tried to update my firmware. .
loaded the bin to the SD card and put it in the camera. .
started up the i1 and it didn't b b b b..
The indicator on the i1 was flashing yellow..
After waiting a while I turned off the i1..
when I turn on the ac and the i1 it says need firmware update in the app and when I check status it says update required in blue..
when you hit the blue prompt it doesn't do anything. .
I tried using a different SD card and reloading the bin..
any help would be appreciated. .

Reactions: NEJO/Wisconsin
1. No director in android, unless different functionality in Samsung S4? On iPad Air 2 works though.

2. Views are different in configuration screens between android and ios, please put the two versions in sync.

3. We need release notes with details for each platform android, IOS while not in sync.

4. No Home point on RC yet, still complains about week GPS, which is not true!

A wish for a management page for maps, like cache size and storage location on the device, ideally a command button to cache automatically a specific POI withing a reasonable radius eg. 5 km, wouldn't sound too broad. Unless restrictions from Google do not permit offline caching for 3rd parties!

1. No director in android, unless different functionality in Samsung S4? On iPad Air 2 works though.

2. Views are different in configuration screens between android and ios, please put the two versions in sync.
Director is there and both are pretty much in sync. You need to download the latest android version from the DJI website, it isn't on the Play store.

Reactions: Andreas
......... You need to download the latest android version from the DJI website, it isn't on the Play store.

I have been keeping an eye on this and have wondered why. v1.0.10 turned up very quickly (within 24hrs) on the Play store after release via the DJI download page.
The most recent one not so....... there is a reason........

Yeah , wonder why... maybe somebody just forgot to post it? The description and screenshots are updated, but not the app...

Yeah , wonder why... maybe somebody just forgot to post it? The description and screenshots are updated, but not the app...
I'm pretty sure it is not forgetfulness as I have bought this to DJI's attention directly...... I have not received a response. Somebody in the higher echelons of Da-Jiang Innovations Science and Technology Co., Ltd is making a conscious decision NOT to release this via the Play Store.

Very curious.

Director is there and both are pretty much in sync. You need to download the latest android version from the DJI website, it isn't on the Play store.
I see, so someone should not be counting on play store updates.

Thx

So after the update I have noticed some little things like video lag every once in a while (Using a iPad mini 2 ) but today while flying at a place I always fly ( local beach) I had a compleat disconnect for about 20 seconds no video and controller nothing and said in status bar disconnected any ideas why this could be also what's the delay time on the inspire to when it should auto return to home when lol any help thanks

So after the update I have noticed some little things like video lag every once in a while (Using a iPad mini 2 ) but today while flying at a place I always fly ( local beach) I had a compleat disconnect for about 20 seconds no video and controller nothing and said in status bar disconnected any ideas why this could be also what's the delay time on the inspire to when it should auto return to home when lol any help thanks
Hey Daryl..
Not sure of the delay time ,but I'd activate the rth on your controller when you loose signal for a couple of seconds to make sure it knows to go home..
When you get signal back deactivate the rth ..
Also I hope you're using the shou app to have a record of your flight to review later in case of any issues..

Reactions: NEJO/Wisconsin
I do have the app was not using it at the time though my mistake on that. I had no controls that's why I was wondering on the time delay. But thanks turbo I shall continue to search

Hey Daryl..
Not sure of the delay time ,but I'd activate the rth on your controller when you loose signal for a couple of seconds to make sure it knows to go home..
When you get signal back deactivate the rth ..
Also I hope you're using the shou app to have a record of your flight to review later in case of any issues..

Reactions: turbodronepilot
I do have the app was not using it at the time though my mistake on that. I had no controls that's why I was wondering on the time delay. But thanks turbo I shall continue to search
One more thing Daryl. .
make sure you test your rth before you venture out to far because if your i1 isn't working correctly it can fly off in the wrong direction when you activate rth..

View attachment 1771 Hey Daryl. .
the failsafe rth feature activate of signal is lost for more than three seconds ..

Thank you for that but brings up another question she never started the return to home on its own had lol for about 15 seconds. Anyways battery's are recharged and I shall put her back in the air this is the first real glitch I've had so see if it happens again thanks again turbo

today while flying at a place I always fly ( local beach) I had a compleat disconnect for about 20 seconds no video and controller nothing and said in status bar disconnected any ideas why this could be also what's the delay time on the inspire to when it should auto return to home when lol any help thanks
Loss of response does NOT necessarily imply loss of signal, maybe the aircraft is still receiving something just not responding to it, or the controller is still sending but not responding to stick movements, in both cases auto RTH might not activate. I'd first try manual RTH, and if that still doesn't work power cycle the controller.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters