Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Firmware v1.2.1.03 2015-05-06

Yay! Test flight of the birds and so far runs solid.

They ran well that I took a family photo.

Everybody say, "awww"

AWWW!!!
_MG_4294_zpsp0ai7o0m.jpg

So guys let's celebrate!!!
_AV-SUPERHEROES-spiderman_dancing.gif
2 Inspires!!!....showoff.

Oh, ohhhh..... I spy Secraft TX tray. How you finding the tray with the tablet holder?
I have their TX trays and FPV holder for other multis and love them.
I might need to click 'add to basket'
Off Topic so sorry, but I'm a moderator so I'm allowed :cool:

Reactions: Outta Control
IMG_0032.jpg IMG_0033.jpg IMG_0034.jpg Ok, done, test with Inspire 1, latest firmware on bird, controller and bats, set up streaming on youtube.. I recommend doing this on a desktop browser esp if you have the youtube app installed or you cant get to the settings. Connected to my wifi at the cabin.. deff saw lag but I have a pretty fast connection so this might be pretty tough to do in the field where you might rely on LTE .. seem like you can play it back now, had it in the kitchen, then thought oh well i need to kill this battery after all the updating and flew up in my area a bit..

skip to around 3:23 mark

Last edited:
2 Inspires!!!....showoff.

Oh, ohhhh..... I spy Secraft TX tray. How you finding the tray with the tablet holder?
I have their TX trays and FPV holder for other multis and love them.
I might need to click 'add to basket'
Off Topic so sorry, but I'm a moderator so I'm allowed :cool:

Hi Editor,

This is my unbiased review of the Secraft TX tray and tablet holder.

For the complete set it is way, way too $$$ for what it is but overall I absolutely LOVE IT.

No more worrying about the RC tilting over and possibly experiencing a tablet falling over from the stock holder. The tablet clamp is very firm and anchored.

BTW I may have over killed it but I Blue Locktight all the screws but either way I "Buy Once, Cry Once" on this and I am satisfied.

Outta Control

Reactions: turbodronepilot
Hi Editor,

This is my unbiased review of the Secraft TX tray and tablet holder.

For the complete set it is way, way too $$$ for what it is but overall I absolutely LOVE IT.

No more worrying about the RC tilting over and possibly experiencing a tablet falling over from the stock holder. The tablet clamp is very firm and anchored.

BTW I may have over killed it but I Blue Locktight all the screws but either way I "Buy Once, Cry Once" on this and I am satisfied.

Outta Control
Thanks for that OC,

I have pretty much the same opinion. Way too much money but..... Beautifully engineered and won't let you down - ever.
Understood on the thread lock (I think they actually recommend that for the cross bar for the holder)
I am feeling an add to basket moment approaching......

Thanks.

Reactions: Outta Control
Do you have to fully discharge and charge the batteries with this firmware update like the last one? I guess I'll find out when I get off the forums at work and go home to update (and get back on the forums :D).

Thanks for that OC,

I have pretty much the same opinion. Way too much money but..... Beautifully engineered and won't let you down - ever.
Understood on the thread lock (I think they actually recommend that for the cross bar for the holder)
I am feeling an add to basket moment approaching......

Thanks.

qlTZoZt.gif

^^^
My Most Fav Show Eh-VA!

Do you have to fully discharge and charge the batteries with this firmware update like the last one? I guess I'll find out when I get off the forums at work and go home to update (and get back on the forums :D).
You still have to cycle the batteries every 10 charges or so (when the app tells you) yes.

I updated everything without problems...immediately went out and shot for Scotts...the lawn people...I am not seeing any improvement with the moire patterns with video...especially on horizontal objects....I never had this issue with my GOPro...but everything else worked fine...number of satellites is indicated now...IOS updated app. I need to do more shooting in various frame rates to see if anything is really better with the moire issue.

I still cant get battery #3 to upgrade. I fully charged it, bin file still on the card, any suggestions? This is a new battery that I just got in. I fully charged it when I received it, pulled it down to about 70%, full charge again..... it just wont update itself. Maybe I need to discharge it more?

With this new firmware, is it a full update?
IE Aircraft, remote and batteries? I am not home but I am sure it will tell me what actually needs to be updated.

With this new firmware, is it a full update?
IE Aircraft, remote and batteries? I am not home but I am sure it will tell me what actually needs to be updated.
NM, I think I just answered my own question.
I assume with the Major #4 battery improvement I will need to update my batteries as well.

Sweet, I just replied to my own reply - I wonder how many irrelevant credits I will get:)

NM, I think I just answered my own question.
I assume with the Major #4 battery improvement I will need to update my batteries as well.

Sweet, I just replied to my own reply - I wonder how many irrelevant credits I will get:)
Like you own post and start a thread that only you answer on! - Oh no, that wont work will it? :D

Anyone else seeing firmware being reported as "N/A" in Android app v.1.1.0? or maybe I'm just special....lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EarthmovingAdelaide