Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Firmware v1.2.1.03 2015-05-06

Just updated aircraft, 2 X RC's and three batts, had no problems!

I did notice when playing back some test video on the app that half the screen was not playing it was all pixelated ? Not sure if it's always done that's?

I still cant get battery #3 to upgrade. I fully charged it, bin file still on the card, any suggestions? This is a new battery that I just got in. I fully charged it when I received it, pulled it down to about 70%, full charge again..... it just wont update itself. Maybe I need to discharge it more?
Check the hidden log file to see if it shows up as needing upgrade and failing, or if it's simply already up to date.

Reactions: Highrpm955
Did anybody noticed RTH altitude set to 0 after you shut down the app? Is been reported on other forums

Reactions: Kilrah
LOW BATTERY ERROR at 70%, never got this error before updating to latest app and firmware (rc, ac, batteries)

Is there a setting in the app that I overlooked?

View attachment 1534 View attachment 1533 View attachment 1532 Ok, done, test with Inspire 1, latest firmware on bird, controller and bats, set up streaming on youtube.. I recommend doing this on a desktop browser esp if you have the youtube app installed or you cant get to the settings. Connected to my wifi at the cabin.. deff saw lag but I have a pretty fast connection so this might be pretty tough to do in the field where you might rely on LTE .. seem like you can play it back now, had it in the kitchen, then thought oh well i need to kill this battery after all the updating and flew up in my area a bit..

skip to around 3:23 mark
sorry the stupid question but i really cant find where is the youtube live streaming option, can someone enlighten me

LOW BATTERY ERROR at 70%, never got this error before updating to latest app and firmware (rc, ac, batteries)
Is there a setting in the app that I overlooked?
Did you look at the battery info page and diag history to see why, if a cell was low/dead or other? Of course not as usual o_O

sorry the stupid question but i really cant find where is the youtube live streaming option, can someone enlighten me
Android app hasn't received an update with that function yet.

All updated fine except controller wouldn't update on exFAT had to format USB to FAT32. It updated fine last time on exFAT... Joys of DJI expect the unexpected.

RTH reset to zero

I flew for two quick flights after updating the firmware. Didn't go too far because after my RC turned off the other day I'm a bit gun shy. Bird flew great. Only issue I had was I lost video a few times for several seconds each time. No other issues. Probably only flew 10 minutes each flight.

I'm now seeing my firmware version in the Android app. That was only after looking for it after 5-7 power cycles.

My Failsafe height was set to 50M before the update and that has not changed.

So far everything seems pretty good.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool