Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Firmware v1.2.1.03 2015-05-06

Has the flight simulator now gone with the latest ISO app update can't seem to find it & all the dji down load manuals that used to be bedside the flight sim section ???

Flew P-opti for 3 batteries. All was good, however, this new battery that I cannot get to update left me with an MC Error, and a funny quirk of raising throttle on its own while on the ground and idling. It will slowly idle up to the point of lift off on its own over a period of 3 or so minutes. I hate to fully discharge a new battery to get it to update, but I may have to deal with it till cycle 10, and then pull her down to <5%.

Has the flight simulator now gone with the latest ISO app update can't seem to find it & all the dji down load manuals that used to be bedside the flight sim section ???
The "?" icon on the home page.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

No livestreaming from android devices? Cant find enable youtube on my shield but ipad has it? Anyone know whats up with this?

Android and ios apps are rarely in sync, the latest ios one came out 2 days ago but the current android one is a couple of weeks old. Will likely appear in the next version whenever that comes out.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Thanks kilrah, good i have both,did a little testing,very laggy buy maybe because i watched from same wifi connection.

Weak signal at 1.5 miles. Kept pushing till red light on controller comes on lost connection. Awesome!!! RTH activated only problem 1:35 seconds before the rc went green again. Stick control was still solid. Just no video and red light stayed on after turning off/on 3×. Bugs?

Reactions: turbodronepilot
Haven't updated my iOS yet, haven't seen the point unless I've missed something. What's with the shopping basket? All I need is a barcode scanner on the I1 and I can go to Tesco's. :p

Didn't get a chance to update as of yet, but is this update MANDATORY?

It's not mandatory, of course, but if you don't do it you can only fly your Inspire at low altitude, depending on how long your arms are. If you're not very tall, use a selfie stick

Not sure if anybody caught this with the IOS update conflicting posts[emoji13]!!

Who's FIRST[emoji6]
I am currently updating. I will let you know how successful in about an hour.

Cheers,

Malbr10

Still amazes me that with all the testing, something like that can still get out and be released. I'd much rather DJI put off a release until it's correct. When GS does come out, I can only imagine the first 20-30 posts in that topic...

And they STILL haven't fixed the RC shutter button not taking bracketed shots - Will only work from the app screen even though it makes the 'shutter sound' of 3/5 shots.
Caught me out again this morning :mad: - would have had some lovely HDR shots with some moody skies but gone one shot each time so I didn't get the High or the Dynamic or the Range really :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela