Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Firmware V1.4.0.10 released 7th September

Reaction score
DJI have announced that new firmware will be release on 7th September which includes the intelligent flight modes we have been waiting for, all updates will e through the GO App

Oh wait a minute ............ I suppose we also will need a new version of the GO app. I really hope I am wrong - but this can just be an update to let app developers (3d party) deliver groundstation functions. Then we will have to use multiple apps to operate our Inspires.
I will not be a party killer so I hope I am wrong.

Oh wait a minute ............ I suppose we also will need a new version of the GO app. I really hope I am wrong - but this can just be an update to let app developers deliver groundstation functions. Then we will have to use multiple apps to operate our Inspires.
I will not be a party killer so I hope I am wrong.

They will update the Go app as there currently isn't a section in the App that gives you ability to update, or it might just pop up an onscreen message. Personally i think it will mean an update to the Go App which then gives you ability to update firmware within the App. The new GO App will have all the functions built in, apart from "Follow me" as they are still working on that.

They will update the Go app as there currently isn't a section in the App that gives you ability to update, or it might just pop up an onscreen message. Personally i think it will mean an update to the Go App which then gives you ability to update firmware within the App. The new GO App will have all the functions built in, apart from "Follow me" as they are still working on that.

That is exactly what I wanted to hear and I hope you have good sources for this.

Yep strange that you have to fly the route in the first place then set the waypoints which makes no sense as whats the point if you have already flown it, maybe you get camera control whilst the flight route is automatic (I"M NOT A BETA TESTER SO AM FREE TO SAY WHAT I WANT (SMILEY FACE) )

Yep strange that you have to fly the route in the first place then set the waypoints which makes no sense as whats the point if you have already flown it, maybe you get camera control whilst the flight route is automatic (I"M NOT A BETA TESTER SO AM FREE TO SAY WHAT I WANT (SMILEY FACE) )

DJI's reasoning is that if you fly the path first you will not create a waypoint path with obstructions.

Looking forward to the update, more to learn;) not going to be able to update for 3 weeks, on vacation but I'll keep a check on here to see if all is ok.

Many thanks for letting us know.

Thanks for the info, I will update on 2-3 weeks, just to let people test how it works, but I'm really expecting this thing!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop