Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Firmware V1.4.0.10 released 7th September

Just make sure that you do 1.3 first if you haven't done so and then do 1.4. No issues that I've heard so far.
Hey, that's unnecessary. I updated from 1.2.x to 1.4.10 and had no problems at all. Also, none of the docs from dji said that you have to go to 1.3.x first.... So just go ahead and update to the latest.

Hey, that's unnecessary. I updated from 1.2.x to 1.4.10 and had no problems at all. Also, none of the docs from dji said that you have to go to 1.3.x first.... So just go ahead and update to the latest.
It is recommended to update via 1.3
DJI say this highlighted in a box....that indicates that its important... "The All-in-One firmware v1.4.0.10 does not include remote controller update package. However, for the best user experience, it is recommended that the users who are using the firmware that older than v1.3.0.00 to update the firmware to v1.3.0.00 before updating the aircraft."

"remote controller update package" is the key. You need to update the RC to 1.3. in order to fully utilize 1.4 on the copter. If the RC was 1.2 and the copter, too, you should upgrade the RC to 1.3, but you can go directly to 1.4 with the copter. You need to read the writing ;)

Soooo as I've been away for sometime, no not in jail...:D Is there an improvements with 1.4 other than waypoints etc, what I'm trying to say, does the inspire fly better, anything on them lines as an improvement.

Don't know if it's me but one thing I did notice when flying with the latest firmware, the AC seems to fly much quicker.

It might just be my imagination though;)

The update might have deleted any expo or rates you had stored in the old version. On my machine it also engaged that worthless brake feature again.

Hi Mike,

I know it definitely wasn't anything I'd set in the older version cos I didn't adjust anything. It just might be me, I've not flown my inspire for about a month so who knows;)

It might have something to do with me flying my P2V while on holiday for three weeks.....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marve84