Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

First flight success!

Sky

Reaction score
What an incredible machine! Coming from hacking together broken drones into semi-usable machines, this is my first "purchase" of a working machine. I'm amazed. Also, I'm very glad I spent the extra $$ on the i1 over the p3.

But the downside. My computer can't handle the videos. The computer is also hacked together from broken parts. I guess I know my next upgrade!

Reactions: Kilrah
What an incredible machine! Coming from hacking together broken drones into semi-usable machines, this is my first "purchase" of a working machine. I'm amazed. Also, I'm very glad I spent the extra $$ on the i1 over the p3.

But the downside. My computer can't handle the videos. The computer is also hacked together from broken parts. I guess I know my next upgrade!
Yup......still puts a grin on my face every time I fly it!

Until you get a new supercomputer, try shooting in 1080p
Won't put such a strain on your PC :)

Reactions: Sky
Honestly, I completely forgot it could switch to 1080p. Thanks!

Also, tablets. Using an iPhone 5s is like trying to tie my shoes with chopsticks.

I got an ipad mini for my wife last year, too bad I went cheap and got the mini 1.

DJI states the mini 1 isn't supported and it won't allow the download through iOS app store.

I'm using the latest version and 16gb seems more than enough.

Also its wifi only, so I just cache the maps before I set off. You can also heather it to a mobile to get onsite maps too.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenuk