Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

First flight.

Beautiful!!! Tell us about the flight characteristics? Ftg is great!!,
what would you like to know ? so far for me the Inspire is everything I hoped it would be. Over all build quality and video quality is better then I thought it would be.As good or better then go pro IMO. The inspire itself is a much more high performance craft and def is not a toy. The craft should be treated with great respect. Can someone or anyone take it off and land it yes does not mean they should be behind the controls. the craft is very stable as you can tell and very fluid. It has allot of power and its weight is evident in the air. The inspire is a great tool that has its place. But in the wrong hands could be a weapon.
My one gripe is short battery life 10-15 mins. and some small bugs in the app that I'm sure will be worked out over time. I will say I for one will not use the auto take off or land feature due to what I believe is inaccurate or not accurate enough measurement in altitude. still documenting this to get some good data for comparison. Am I happy I bought it ? yep would I buy it again ? yes I would. I think DJI needs to get the whole set up process refined firmware updates Imu calibrations etc. but its a brand new model and craft and is to be expected. overall for me its a great tool and IM happy with it. ask me again in a week or a month maybe that will change but for now Im happy with it if it remains as good and reliable as it is now

what is FTG ?

what would you like to know ? so far for me the Inspire is everything I hoped it would be. Over all build quality and video quality is better then I thought it would be.As good or better then go pro IMO. The inspire itself is a much more high performance craft and def is not a toy. The craft should be treated with great respect. Can someone or anyone take it off and land it yes does not mean they should be behind the controls. the craft is very stable as you can tell and very fluid. It has allot of power and its weight is evident in the air. The inspire is a great tool that has its place. But in the wrong hands could be a weapon.
My one gripe is short battery life 10-15 mins. and some small bugs in the app that I'm sure will be worked out over time. I will say I for one will not use the auto take off or land feature due to what I believe is inaccurate or not accurate enough measurement in altitude. still documenting this to get some good data for comparison. Am I happy I bought it ? yep would I buy it again ? yes I would. I think DJI needs to get the whole set up process refined firmware updates Imu calibrations etc. but its a brand new model and craft and is to be expected. overall for me its a great tool and IM happy with it. ask me again in a week or a month maybe that will change but for now Im happy with it if it remains as good and reliable as it is now

what is FTG ?
Footage. Anyway you answered the questions I had, well done!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annettekirtont