Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

First time in atti mode...

Thanks. I feel much better!!! LOL I have yet to fly the I Will tomorrow if the wind dies down...w/o camera attached!

Or blinked!! :p.....It's a little daunting at first but you get more confident as you put in the stick hours.
BTW.....nice Border Collies........ The best breed in the world! ;)

OT: Border collies. Absolutely best brightest dogs out there. Saw your picture so added mine. Have had the breed 17 years.

As for ATTI mode, tried again with slight breeze. STILL scares me, but I feel like I've accomplished something with each flight. Didn't know I could land while in ATTI.
Good flying to all.

Reactions: Highrpm955
Ok... Now that we've covered Atti, what's the F switch for?... I could say something really wrong here, but I'll keep my mouth shut. ;) I know its IOC, but what does that mean?

Reactions: PB30X
Ok... Now that we've covered Atti, what's the F switch for?... I could say something really wrong here, but I'll keep my mouth shut. ;) I know its IOC, but what does that mean?
IOC does not function properly (yet) on the Inspire as there is no Home Lock mode available, only Course Lock.
The best explanation is to have a look on this link (although it's Phantom related the principle is identical) and scroll down to the section that says.... 'DJI Phantom Intro to IOC'

http://www.buzzflyer.co.uk/dji-phantom.asp

Hmmm. I see!... I really don't know how useful this would be, especially given the face that we have the radar screen for orientation.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerdry