Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!
Reaction score
Olympus 45mm is my favorite Inspire 1 Pro lens......utilized this setup to get some fresh new angles and cinematic camera moves both low to the ground and in the sky for this cinematic fitness film shot in Austin, TX. Watch in 1080p with headphones or speakers. Enjoy!

I like it! "IF", you can do another and throw in some AE motion tracking with text it would up the cool factor for sure! Nicely done!

Yea, I looked at it again. This piece is great! I was digging all the edits; sound track, shake, but I wanted some eye candy “info”. Something like, how much weight, the angles like 45 degrees 90 degrees, speed, AE around the eyes sometimes when she looks at the camera. You’ve really got something good here, myself, I wanted more information (just my two cents)

Fast fw: to 1:25, see example here.

Last edited:
Reactions: unyks
Thanks guys!

SanCap, I shot this all in about 4 days or so spread out around 3 hr blocks or so since I wanted almost all sunset scenes. Editing was the main time killer without a doubt, which took me weeks.

PortCanaveralFlorida, I think I know what you mean....something like a cyborg effect of some sort? There are 3 major scenes in this film consisting of some intense motion tracking (intro title scene, scoreboard scene, and the ending name reveal). The toughest part was incorporating 3D objects in the motion tracking, perhaps next time if I just include 2D text/objects it would be way easier and cut my editing time down significantly.Screen Shot 2016-03-20 at 5.26.46 PM.png Screen Shot 2016-03-20 at 5.28.20 PM.png

Reactions: SanCap and gruvpix

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop