Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Flashlight Mounted On Inspire

What about a 6000 lumen LED bike light mounted to each arm? You guys are giving me some hog hunting ideas now...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    256.5 KB · Views: 25
Reactions: turbodronepilot
I was thinking the same thing..do you have a link to these lights and how would you power them?? It would be cool to be able to turn them on and off. .

I just searched bike light on eBay - plenty around. Includes external rechargeable battery pack. The Pic I posted is the SolarStorm 6000 3X - about $27 on eBay. No experience with these, or even if it would work. The battery pack would also have to be mounted somewhere.

I just searched bike light on eBay - plenty around. Includes external rechargeable battery pack. The Pic I posted is the SolarStorm 6000 3X - about $27 on eBay. No experience with these, or even if it would work. The battery pack would also have to be mounted somewhere.
After seeing this post I had the same idea..just need to figure out which one will work best..in the op's video the light actually seemed to work pretty well for what it was...

Lol... I turned the volume down because toward the end I was expecting some zombie creature to jump in front of the camera screaming.... I got nailed by that too many **** times, guess I'm jumpy :)

Reactions: B Dog and Nickspire
Hey guys..
I got the flashlight bug after reading this thread so I ordered a bicycle type headlight with an external battery pack..
the light is a t6 led with 3800 lumens with a strobe..
30.00 usd on amazon. .usually 130..
I like the idea of having a strobe light to help aid in los flying. .
the new faa guidelines say los must not use anything but persciption glasses to make your drone visable, but they don't say anything about making your drone more visible buy adding a strobe or strong led..
plus it will help with the drones directional orientation if you get confused. .
plus I plan on using the battery supply for other accessories. .
anyone have any suggestions or ideas regarding this topic I'm all ears..
turbo. .20150306_170228.jpg

20150306_230220.jpg Hey guys ..
Ready for blast off.. or something like that...
I'm happy with the way I mounted the battery pack and light. .
too bad I didn't take it out of travel mode before I shipped out my controller to fpvlr. .no worries it will be here Monday. .
gives me more time to play with more accessories. .
yes I have an addiction. .. guess the first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem. .
turbo. .

I'd be all little concerned with that much metal close to the compass, especially when going in and out of transform!
Have you actually flown this yet or are you still awaiting return of TX to try out this configuration?

I'd be all little concerned with that much metal close to the compass, especially when going in and out of transform!
Have you actually flown this yet or are you still awaiting return of TX to try out this configuration?
Still waiting on my controller. .
I figure I'll need to adjust it when I get it out of travel mode. .I'd like to mount the light underneath the arm..
good pointing that out about the compass. .I'll keep an eye out for any issues that may come up..
The op had a light directly above the compass and he flew it around. .so hopefully there won't be any interference between the light and compass. .
The strobe function is pretty bright as is the light when it's on high ..four position switch. .
turbo. .

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop