Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Flight Plan and Control App

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there is something similar to the Bebop app where you can draw out nice flights with camera positioning (bebop drone yaw positioning in their case)?

Austin

I am helping beta test this iOS app...
Home
It may be something that interests you... ;)

It's not near as polished (3D views, etc) as that... but works well for me...

It might look interesting,but I can't see why you will put your arms on your back and see any drone do this kind of stuff.This takes all the fun out of flying your Inspire.Besides it will take ages before you set your flightplan.In this time you can fly this entirely by yourself.Also there is no way that any kind of preset shot will be better than see your actual flight and take any footage and /or photo.
You better use the app and make a flightplan with all the angles and Heights,save it and send your Inspire on a second mission and concentrate on filming

It might look interesting,but I can't see why you will put your arms on your back and see any drone do this kind of stuff.This takes all the fun out of flying your Inspire.Besides it will take ages before you set your flightplan.In this time you can fly this entirely by yourself.Also there is no way that any kind of preset shot will be better than see your actual flight and take any footage and /or photo.
You better use the app and make a flightplan with all the angles and Heights,save it and send your Inspire on a second mission and concentrate on filming

Yeah just wondering really, I won't always be shooting commercially and love trying different types of technology. Who knows what I would use it for and it could come of some use down the road maybe. Never know.

Reactions: huppe

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop