Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Fly away but so lucky

Reaction score
Hi everyone, here is my freaky story, Mid December, i'm flying my new Inspire 1 Pro in South Point Miami Beach, with all the safety calibrate compass every battery change, 15 satellite, take off fly 50' away press the return home to make sure all is ok then i fly direction the Beach take nice film then Fisher Island, replace battery do the same this time i go direction my Condo to film the building marina ect.. suddenly i don't see it anymore, i always tried to keep it in sight press return home nothing i freak i'm affraid i kill someone lots of people in South Beach, grab my stuff came back on my bycicle shaking.
When i arrive home i look at the path it seem it crash at the pool of the Murano Grande, start looking with my burnacular and don't see none so i spend about one hour looking every balcony and see something on the 16 th floor i take close up pictures and yes that's my craft, i went to see the security officer thes condos are very expensive, the owner from Brazil wasn't there they contact him they wen't to his place got the peaces X5 came out broken parts 1 harm broken any how, excuse my English 6 months here and 6 months Montreal, this my first tread sorry so long All the best to you Drone guys
image.png image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg
Sylvain

Hi everyone, here is my freaky story, Mid December, i'm flying my new Inspire 1 Pro in South Point Miami Beach, with all the safety calibrate compass every battery change, 15 satellite, take off fly 50' away press the return home to make sure all is ok then i fly direction the Beach take nice film then Fisher Island, replace battery do the same this time i go direction my Condo to film the building marina ect.. suddenly i don't see it anymore, i always tried to keep it in sight press return home nothing i freak i'm affraid i kill someone lots of people in South Beach, grab my stuff came back on my bycicle shaking.
When i arrive home i look at the path it seem it crash at the pool of the Murano Grande, start looking with my burnacular and don't see none so i spend about one hour looking every balcony and see something on the 16 th floor i take close up pictures and yes that's my craft, i went to see the security officer thes condos are very expensive, the owner from Brazil wasn't there they contact him they wen't to his place got the peaces X5 came out broken parts 1 harm broken any how, excuse my English 6 months here and 6 months Montreal, this my first tread sorry so long All the best to you Drone guys
View attachment 5554 View attachment 5555 View attachment 5556 View attachment 5557
Sylvain
Wow you were lucky it landed on a balcony and not crash into the building!
Glad you got your Inspire back.

Wow you were lucky it landed on a balcony and not crash into the building!
Glad you got your Inspire back.
Hi not sure it landed i think it must of hit a balcony couch or something soft and bounce on it's landing g. I couldn't go up and see.
The worse is i crash one in the mountain this summer an inspire 1 with the X3 found it send it to DJI and got a brand new for 780$ not bad traded for this new one I1 pro carbon fiber not the tape carbon the real thing, DJI replace my X5 for 300$ very good but the craft was fix by a DJI certify where i bought it to have a faster service estimate 1000$ to replace the harm but when i pick it up 2000$ replace compass gps front nose so i send the craft with the broken parts to DJI to have it inspected see if the work was done ok and the parfs needed to be replace, also the after market antenna that twice the range, with my 3DR Solo never a glintch, and i know the electronics i did own a Fiber Optic and telecommunication company for 20 years well i ask the a full report i will let you know :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlberthaLo