Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

FlyHighUSA (Ralph)

Reaction score
I just wanted to give a shout out to Ralph (FlyHighUSA). He is the most friendly/helpful hobby dealer I found so far since being in this hobby.

I was going to order a p3p(already have an inspire, and did not want/need 2) from another site, but decided to go with him after seeing how friendly and helpful he was around here, and others feedback. I knew that if I experienced any issues or needed help then they would be handled quickly.

He is more than willing to talk to you on the phone, and message.(we have even traded messages after 12am on a week night!)

I just purchased a p3p and had him do the range mod on one of my inspire radios, and could not be happier.

FlyHighUSA is the goto place if anyone is looking to make a purchase.

Thank you for such a pleasureful experience Ralph!

IMG_0287.JPG

Ralph is the best... bar none... :cool:
I recently needed some M100 parts... to rehab a used one I got...
He sourced everything...
including making a new CF piece that you can't buy separately... o_O

New... Used... Parts... Accessories...
I contact Ralph first... ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: FlyHighUSA
Ralph knows his stuff. I've purchased from several other dealers across the country. Nobody will be there for you with any an all questions you have like Ralph. No BS.

I just wanted to give a shout out to Ralph (FlyHighUSA). He is the most friendly/helpful hobby dealer I found so far since being in this hobby.

I was going to order a p3p(already have an inspire, and did not want/need 2) from another site, but decided to go with him after seeing how friendly and helpful he was around here, and others feedback. I knew that if I experienced any issues or needed help then they would be handled quickly.

He is more than willing to talk to you on the phone, and message.(we have even traded messages after 12am on a week night!)

I just purchased a p3p and had him do the range mod on one of my inspire radios, and could not be happier.

FlyHighUSA is the goto place if anyone is looking to make a purchase.

Thank you for such a pleasureful experience Ralph!

View attachment 6828
Agree with evry word you say , he is an exceptional person!!

Ralph is what other vendors should be like but they are not. One example is my dealings with Atlanta Hobby on my inspire 1 issue. They never helped me with my situation and offered no recourse. I met Ralph and he took care of me almost overnight. Atlanta Hobby should be embarrassed. I would encourage everyone to do business with Ralph.
Sorry, but Atlanta Hobby has no balls to deal with DJI !!

Ralph is what other vendors should be like but they are not. One example is my dealings with Atlanta Hobby on my inspire 1 issue. They never helped me with my situation and offered no recourse. I met Ralph and he took care of me almost overnight. Atlanta Hobby should be embarrassed. I would encourage everyone to do business with Ralph.
Sorry, but Atlanta Hobby has no balls to deal with DJI !!

That is actually where I was going to make this purchase, but now I know that I made the best decision.

Thanks guys, I really appreciate the kind words. I started FlyHighUSA to solve a problem I was experiencing in the multi rotor world (real customer service before, during and after the sale). I could easily find a place to buy a drone but the really important thing for me was personal service. I wanted to feel like I mattered and I just didn't feel that way. Luckily my wife finally graduated from The Middle Tennessee School of Anesthesia. She said to me follow your dreams and I did! FlyHighUSA was born, I have been truly blessed so far and I am truly grateful to have gotten to meet and work with all of you guys here on the forum. To me you guys are more than customers, you are friends and that is the most rewarding thing of all. It's been an absolute pleasure working with all of you and I am looking forward to the future and seeing what comes out in the next few years. It's going to be a fun ride!!! All of you please remember I am here 7 days a week if you get into a pinch and need some help. Everyone be safe out there and most importantly have fun, God bless.
See you soon!!!

Thanks guys, I really appreciate the kind words. I started FlyHighUSA to solve a problem I was experiencing in the multi rotor world (real customer service before, during and after the sale). I could easily find a place to buy a drone but the really important thing for me was personal service. I wanted to feel like I mattered and I just didn't feel that way. Luckily my wife finally graduated from The Middle Tennessee School of Anesthesia. She said to me follow your dreams and I did! FlyHighUSA was born, I have been truly blessed so far and I am truly grateful to have gotten to meet and work with all of you guys here on the forum. To me you guys are more than customers, you are friends and that is the most rewarding thing of all. It's been an absolute pleasure working with all of you and I am looking forward to the future and seeing what comes out in the next few years. It's going to be a fun ride!!! All of you please remember I am here 7 days a week if you get into a pinch and need some help. Everyone be safe out there and most importantly have fun, God bless.
See you soon!!!
Hi guys, the name of the game is relationship, to be an human being this is the first condition for developing your business and make a access . Thats what Ralph is doing and he is absulotly right.

Reactions: slim.slamma
I agree just bought matrice 100 and Ralph took awesome care of me, no need to buy from anyone else. His pledge to take of his customers is first rate.

Personalized and hand-signed thank you note from the owner.

Try getting one of these from any other place.

Nice touch Ralph!

View attachment 6981
I really do appreciate each and every person that calls us for any type business. Whether big or small it all counts the same. I want everyone to feel like they're part of something. I want to be more than just a guy that sells drones. Thank you for the nice sentiment. It's really appreciated. It's been a pleasure getting to know you. Your a great guy. Everyone speaks highly of you. Give me a shout if you need anything. I'm always around. Talk to you soon!!!

Yes, Ralph at FlyHighUSA is awesome! We bought a Matrice 100 over a year ago and he was super helpful in providing info and making decisions including our first few flights. I just had a firmware issue yesterday (Sunday) and emailed him and he called right back and helped me troubleshoot. Can't recommend enough!

Thanks for the compliment!!! We are really trying hard to provide exceptional service and we want to be accessible for our customers. Win the addition of several high end pieces of equipment like a 100 Watt Co2 laser and multiple Mark Forged Enterprise printers that are printing Onyx, Kevlar, Carbon fiber and Many other combinations we are producing custom parts and accessories that are better looking , stronger and lighter than ever before. We couldn't do what we do without each and every one of you guys. Thank you all for all of your amazing support. Let's have a great 2017

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlberthaLo