Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Flying drones professionally

Reaction score
So I'm in the entertainment business and I would love to know if there is any sites where I could get involed flying a drone for tv/movies.

Pirithous,

Not sure what you are asking by "sites" and "get involved"?

Do you have a drone to fly, do you want to get a drone fly, do you want to fly someone else drone?

Give us a little more information about what you are interested in and why and we can probably point you in the right direction.

So I'm in the entertainment business and I would love to know if there is any sites where I could get involved flying a drone for tv/movies.
If you want to start with professional flying, why don't you post the question in the Certified Pilots section? Lots of friendly pros there who can answer any question you might have with regards to commercial use of drones and getting certified.

Take a look at that section, I'm sure you will find a lot of answers already in the various topics.
And try to be specific. There are countless topics possible on the subject.

So I'm in the entertainment business and I would love to know if there is any sites where I could get involed flying a drone for tv/movies.

And if you follow the comment from @lake_flyer i would add some additional infos about yourself like in which country you live etc...

Pirithous,

Not sure what you are asking by "sites" and "get involved"?

Do you have a drone to fly, do you want to get a drone fly, do you want to fly someone else drone?

Give us a little more information about what you are interested in and why and we can probably point you in the right direction.
I fly a inspire 1 can I use the lighthouse app or is that a bad move

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
russiananytime