Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

FLYING IN THUNDERSTORMS!

Reaction score
WARNING!!!
It's your choice, but be forewarned! Did all preflight check lists and it was a GO! Well, didn't last very long.. Lost Coms, and she was acting strange, clicked her into ATTI and brought her home safely, NOT A SCRATCH!! Beings I am an avid Thunderstorm watcher, we were in a Tornado Watch and then the Warning was issued not long after. Grabbed my gear not long after the batteries were charged and headed out to the mountain.... Long Story Short!! It's your choice, it's your Toy, but I was Very Fortunate[emoji6]!! Fly Safe, and keep EM rolling...
9ef1b40a326a8fe8064f11b452579bd6.jpg
ad092560788a56777fb388965debb73d.jpg

Reactions: Outta Control
WARNING!!!
It's your choice, but be forewarned! Did all preflight check lists and it was a GO! Well, didn't last very long.. Lost Coms, and she was acting strange, clicked her into ATTI and brought her home safely, NOT A SCRATCH!! Beings I am an avid Thunderstorm watcher, we were in a Tornado Watch and then the Warning was issued not long after. Grabbed my gear not long after the batteries were charged and headed out to the mountain.... Long Story Short!! It's your choice, it's your Toy, but I was Very Fortunate[emoji6]!! Fly Safe, and keep EM rolling...
9ef1b40a326a8fe8064f11b452579bd6.jpg
ad092560788a56777fb388965debb73d.jpg
I will not fly if there are CB formations up there!
Lightning can easily reach out over 20 miles from a storm cloud.
I like to play safe (and keep what remaining hair I have :p)

Reactions: Prax and PB30X
undoing the automatic email notifications, whatta pain, (should NOT be selected as default)

undoing the automatic email notifications, whatta pain, (should NOT be selected as default)
Could you please refrain from posting non sensical posts at random places all over the forum?

If you have an issue with the amount of alleged spam notifications you are receiving please send a PM to Jacob who is site administrator for the forum.
A simple search under members and then staff members would have given you this information instead of posting rubbish all over numerous threads which I have now deleted.

Thank You.

Reactions: Outta Control
Could you please refrain from posting non sensical posts at random places all over the forum?

If you have an issue with the amount of alleged spam notifications you are receiving please send a PM to Jacob who is site administrator for the forum.
A simple search under members and then staff members would have given you this information instead of posting rubbish all over numerous threads which I have now deleted.

Thank You.

Thx, I got your message.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LewisuhaAbips