Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Flying over NYS Troopers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanna bet.
They will have no choice as people decide they can do what they want in "recreation"
Its a bit like cars.
They are licensed and regulated because some people cannot be trusted to use commonsense when driving one.
Remember this conversation and the actions of the few who forced the issue!

Maybe i should take my ID to the precinct get a permit, would you feel better? Because they never write down my Faa Registration #;)
Stop profiling

Ok you re right and Im wrong!
You cannot see the wood for the trees.
Not going to waste anymore oxygen.
Conversation terminated.
Crack on.Enjoy.

Wanna bet.
They will have no choice as people decide they can do what they want in "recreation"
Its a bit like cars.
They are licensed and regulated because some people cannot be trusted to use commonsense when driving one.
Remember this conversation and the actions of the few who forced the issue!
I need to know what's you religion, age, and where you're from if u keep come sitting on my sofa/thead

Ok guys...
js4-stopthedrama.gif

People like you are going to get us all banned from flying. I understand pushing back on LE when you are doing legal. I do not understand going to find them and purposely piss them off. This makes us all look bad. I also gather by your actions that you are trolling for responses like mine so I will leave it at that. I just wish you would find some other way to "help" the UAV community.

Reactions: slim.slamma
Forcing your rights on that Trooper is not a good idea doesn't help the cause at all
Its a few things going on here.
HE not Me, forced the Troopers hand on several issues. Baited him
The trooper needs to be re-trained. Never had control of the situation:cool:
The SERGEANT pulled rank for several reason, try telling a State Trooper no I.d & fark out of here with no camera while doing nothing. Personally I have other things to do my knees can't take it:cool:
Trooper couldn't articulate a suspicion of a crime. No crime was ever being committed. See...
So kick rocks:p

If I'm flying my drone from the local hobby store
Why does an officer need to know the Fruit Salads of My Life?

If I'm flying my drone from the local hobby store
Why does an officer need to know the Fruit Salads of My Life?

Maybe because the fruits of your life are flying over where he gets his paycheck from :) I personally wouldn't fly there unless I had permission and offered them some stills and or video for allowing me to build my stock images.

H
Maybe because the fruits of your life are flying over where he gets his paycheck from :) I personally wouldn't fly there unless I had permission and offered them some stills and or video for allowing me to build my stock images.
Honestly he is psycho. I think:confused:
He way too calm. But he is in control of the situation.
If he crash? I don't know what to think...
Unless property is damaged in that case. Pay up
The drone should be registered... mine's is
He numpty and I just happened to run across the video.
It's nice to see you around @SanCap:)
I'm just gathering opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThaddeusKo