Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Flying with adaptors from Infinity Hobby and T-motor 14 X 4,8 carbon proppellers

I ordered the set that came with 1345 props two weeks ago after reading a post on them, hopefully it will arrive in another week or two. I don't expect much from free shipping. My used inspire has the old style quick releases which seem to have a bit of play in them. Hopefully I won't crash by then.

The free shipping method takes about a month to get them..

AmazingTech Aliminum Aadapter Quick Release Holder for DJI Inpsire 1 CW/CCW 2-Pairs $39.02 Free Shipping @GoodLuckBuy.com

Guys this adapters are really nice very clean light weight design what I do is I have a unbreakable rule no mater what, even if the the sun is almost gone and the director is rushing every new flight has to have a quick preflight check and one of those checks is check if the props are tight like I said EVERY FLIGHT

if you order this pay for a faster shipping the free shipping takes like 3 weeks

These are what I have been using for about 6 mths now. They now have stock in that are silver and black. The previous stock was red and gray. These are based on the same principle of LP adapters. But at 67.00 for a set of 4 with CF props you cant go wrong. I bought 2 sets. One set holds my 13 inch props. The other set holds my 14 inch props. I just decided which I wish to fly with and spin them on. I have even started the motors up with the PROPS LOOSE-NOT TIGHTENED AT ALL. to test these. The motor spin tightened them up during flight. highly not recommended to try, but i used my test inspire for this. I had to know the out come before I put them through the paces, and believe me I have put them through the paces. 56 mph in flight, then a complete turn-brake, several times. They did not spin off. In my opinion these are a hidden gem. They are aircraft aluminum and are rock solid in flight. If CF is an avenue you want to go, this can get you there at a great price.
Note- I don't know goodluckbuy.com. This is only an honest review of these adapters which are made very well.

PS they even weigh less than LP adapters and props.

Reactions: anv
For reference.

Attachments

• glb adapters.JPG
    glb adapters.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 44
  • IMG_1371.JPG
    IMG_1371.JPG
    958.5 KB · Views: 41
  • lp adapters.JPG
    lp adapters.JPG
    4.2 MB · Views: 45
  • qr stock.JPG
    qr stock.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 44
  • spin stock.JPG
    spin stock.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 44
Reactions: niki
They only reason I passed on the infinite hobby adapters is due to the way they tighten to the motor bell. The prop is tightened to a aluminum piece, that is then surrounded by a round spin on type nut. The problem I see is that the prop spinning does not supply force to keep the round spin on type nut from loosening. I wanted a set of adapters that use the force of the props to keep the prop tight. The 1st gen props, LP adapters and goodluckbuy adapters use this precedent. It looks like infinite hobby adapters do not due to the way the prop is attached to the metal piece in the middle of that spin on adapter. I do not have a set of these, I passed on them but the videos I saw showed this. This made me not buy a set and went with Goodluckbuy.

And yes LP and his "others" on the I1 FB page are only allowed to talk-sell their own products. Mention anything else and you get banned. As I was banned for mentioning the goodluckbuy adapters, only mentioning them not even posting a link-following the rules of the i1 page. They goodluckbuy adapters are more Superior to LP in my opinion, they are were the cost they should be. I hate to hear the..you bought a 3k drone so your smart power charger is 500.00, the props are 250.00 and the other stuff you look at on line is junk since it does not cost as much as the I1.

I generally put my money with inventors of innovations, where I have a chance - not intellectual property thieves.

Cheap is great but I don't mind paying more for honest first - mover innovation.

Disclaimer - I had a very early set of LP adapters and have purchased my 2nd set now, honestly love them and have not been banned from the largest FB Inspire group. I receive ZERO remuneration from LP or anyone else. I have a day job that has nothing to do with drones. This is hobby for me.

However I HAVE been banned from the DJI FB groups for mentioning 3rd party adapters and props by DJI staff. You talk about intellectual property theft from the admin/inventor on the LP group and yes you will get banned. Common sense. DJI bans to protect their accessory sales however.

It's a banning bonanza out there.

Fly safe, do your homework and try not to ban anyone.

Last edited:
I generally put my money with inventors of innovations, where I have a chance - not intellectual property thieves.

Cheap is great but I don't mind paying more for honest first - mover innovation.

Disclaimer - I had a very early set of LP adapters and have purchased my 2nd set now, honestly love them and have not been banned from the largest FB Inspire group. I receive ZERO remuneration from LP or anyone else. I have a day job that has nothing to do with drones. This is hobby for me.

However I HAVE been banned from the DJI FB groups for mentioning 3rd party adapters and props by DJI staff. You talk about intellectual property theft from the admin/inventor on the LP group and yes you will get banned. Common sense. DJI bans to protect their accessory sales however.

It's a banning bonanza out there.

Fly safe, do your homework and try not to ban anyone.
We started a new inspire group just for that reason. LP thinks everyone copied his adapters lol the other companies that make them can sell them real cheap because they are not CROOKS taking advantage of people Amen

We started a new inspire group just for that reason. LP thinks everyone copied his adapters lol the other companies that make them can sell them real cheap because they are not CROOKS taking advantage of people Amen

At least two of the designs out there are direct copies. I know that because they were initiated by guys who had the attitude about paying more that $10 for LP adapters, said in public forums they were going to "get him" and had machine shops already reverse engineering the LP design and looked forward to making money off them.

These guys aren't hiding their theft, they tout it. They're proud of it.

I'm sticking with the honest innovator of the products. I'm happy.

Last edited:
For information - I carefully placed the QR props in the trash/rubbish without opening the box.
I use my Inspire commercially and only fly using the threaded props and locks. (Fitting of them forms part of my checklist in my ops manual).
The props are checked prior and after flights for signs of wear or stress cracks.
I received my Inspire in February and I am still using the first set of original threaded props supplied.
Cost so far - Zero.
My thoughts exactly. The original screw on and prop locks are a very good option. You may also try replacing your props from time to time. I noticed that when I did, my I1 was quieter. Can't say if it flew any better but was definitely quieter.

Guys screw on prop adapters have been around way before the Inspire 1 came out if anything what LP did was to figure a simple adapter spacer for the inspire motor and CF props, and sold and promoted it on his FB page he did not invent the self tightening prop adapter, the fact that he charges $50 per adapter and that many agree to pay that price is a mater of individual choice good for him, in my case I liked the idea of trying and using CF props on my I1 since I use larger ones on larger copters and like the performance but I was in no hurry or real need to spend 200 on 4 LP adapters, the DJI 1 gen and 2 gen props have been good to me on so many flights until I found this adapters and the price and design and look sounded right to me
just my 10 cents opinion

what is important that we can do is share actual experience differences between different props to properly adjust some of the settings

Reactions: KyleMaxxUav
image.jpeg STO prop adapters came today great looking stuff for $27.00 shipped. I say half the weight of LP-s. Now how can a company make something so nice and still make money lol

They are marked and color coated plus you get all the screws you will need.they took around 1 week to be delivered. Amen

I'm going to have to chime in here as well, LP may have a great product but I will never know, I have been looking to add a CF prop to my lineup of products here in Canada (I wholesale order popular products into Canada to help cut down on the exchange rate / import fee markup).
I recently contacted LP and when I asked him today for some info, side by side comparisons / etc between his product (which I believe is a great product) to help demonstrate to my clients why his are a better buy, he told me "he doesn't need to" because his are so good.

I don't doubt his products are great but with an attitude like that I would just as soon never bring in his line. People ask questions and need info when they are shelling out $$ and for me offering to purchase 50 pairs outright I think the least he could do is give me a little info to help me sell them to my clients.
Just buy the STO prop adapters got mine today they are real nice for the money and well made. Plus you get all the mounting screws $27.00 verses $215.00 it's a no brainier. Lol

I purchased these last week and they are great, and SAFE.
They bolt right to the motor bell, no quick release of any kind.
I timed it, and it took me less than two minutes to screw in 8 little screws with a dab of thread lock. (less than $40 total shipped !!!)
Finally, not only does my bird fly better with much less noise, I no longer have to worry about the props coming off.
Piece of Mind - Finally !!! (now off to take care of the battery inadequacies)

DJI Inspire 1 Adapter Plate for T- Motor CF Props Set (4pcs)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alecia4669