Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Flytrex Live 3G for Inspire 1 - pre-orders

Flytrex Live 3G for Inspire 1 and Phantom 3 update:
--------
Rebecca (Flytrex)
Jun 10, 11:05

Hi Damon,

Thank you for your mail and touching base, sorry to not have updated your sooner. We are waiting on the new plastics to arrive after a few changes were made to the mold. The new Live for Inspire 1 and Phantom 3 include several changes to the plastics cover including new inner snaps, removed power lead cables and improved connector slot design.

Unfortunately our latest iteration didn't fit perfectly to the new electronics design and we're now waiting for the next batch to arrive after applying the correct fixes. We should be getting the new version in the coming week and will begin shipments immediately. We're very sorry for the delay and we will make sure to post more updates and pictures once the new plastics are here and fitted to the new Live 3G model (facebook.com/flytrex - important updates and announcements). The installation guide for Inspire 1 is now available at flytrex.com/support/flytrex-live-3g/dji-inspire-1-installation/.

As soon as your order ships you will receive an email confirmation with the tracking information for your convenience. Please let me know if you have any other questions or require further information, I will be happy to help. Thank you for your patience and support of Flytrex. Have a great day.

Rebecca Hecht,
Flytrex - The World's Leading Quadcopters and Multirotors Pilots Network

Damon,
Let me (and everyone) know the outcome on your order/install/use of the Flytrex 3G...
If you get it installed and it works as advertised... post up
You have no issues in several flights... post up again...
Then... I'll likely be ordering one of these for my bird... :cool:

Damon,
Let me (and everyone) know the outcome on your order/install/use of the Flytrex 3G...
If you get it installed and it works as advertised... post up
You have no issues in several flights... post up again...
Then... I'll likely be ordering one of these for my bird... :cool:

Will do. Still waiting....

Reactions: John Alan
I'm not everybody, but I know about the online converter. This solution works fine but I find it a bit to cumbersome compared to the zero-touch flight publishing solution of Flytrex. The online converter of course is a lot cheaper if you don't factor in the time that you will need to convert.

Rebecca replied to a Facebook message and said these should be shipping this week. I am waiting until some people get them and use them before I order. Seems to make a lot of sense even if I only use it for a way to find my inspire if it flys away.

Rebecca replied to a Facebook message and said these should be shipping this week. I am waiting until some people get them and use them before I order. Seems to make a lot of sense even if I only use it for a way to find my inspire if it flys away.
Great news. It seems that I am going to have it before my holiday.

Rebecca did reply to my message on their facebook page. Since then it has been quiet again. Not even a confirmation that they have found my paypal payment on April 28th. It is susch a pitty, because the flytrex boxes are really nice. Since I started, i tried all their products. In Holland we get a new law; as of this Wednesday hobby pilots can no longer fly up to 300 meter high but we need to stay below 120 meters. I would have loved to logged my last flight to 299 meter with the inspire. Now I guess I have to Zhou the Ipad.

Just got this this am from Rebecca,

Thank you for the reply. We will begin shipping Live 3G for Inspire 1 in the coming days (Wednesday of this week). We expect all pre-orders to be fulfilled within a week and therefore operating and fulfilling all orders within the normal few days required to ship. If you were to order today for example, it would most likely ship by early next week.

I hope that helps, please let me know if you have any other questions or require further information, I will be happy to help.

Have a great day!

Rebecca Hecht,
Flytrex - The World's Leading Quadcopters and Multirotors Pilots Network
Join Today: flytrex.com Like Us: facebook.com/flytrex Read All About Us: flytrex.com/blog
#KeepOnFlyin #Flytrex #Live3G

Got a reply from Rebecca yesterday. It was not a generic form email. She did indeed confirm that mine is on its way.

I got my shipping notice July 2nd that includes a Tracking number that as of today is still not in the system.

I'm not sure how they tracking system works since I'm in the USA and its coming from Israel. I've found that international shipments are always haywacky. Hoping to see mine today or tomorrow. I paid for the upgraded shipping so it should have been faster.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EarthmovingAdelaide