Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Flytrex Problems - Solid Green LED then nothing

Reaction score
Hi all,

I just installed a Flytrex Live 3G (Live Plus) in my Inspire One but I can't get it to work. I'm using an h20 3-in-1 4GLTE sim card which has been activated. I've verified that the card works (including 3G data) on an old iPhone 4. When I turn on the Inspire, the Flytrex LED goes solid green for several minutes before turning off. There is no communication with the Flytrex server.

Any thoughts on what might be wrong?

Thanks!

Hi Danvet,

Solid green indicates that the Live is recording your flight data to the internal memory, but not transmitting it to the server. This usually means the Live failed to connect to the Flytrex server and is now working in offline mode (as a basic flight logger recorder).

When powering the Live, what is the LED colors sequence that you see?

If all works OK and the Live is able to connect to the server you should see it going red, red/purple (fast flashing for 1-2 seconds), purple, blue, green and flashing green.

Let me know what LED sequence you see and we'll try to understand what might be causing this based on this feedback. Most chances that this is somehow related to the SIM setup. I hope that with a bit more information we can figure this out pretty quickly.

Thanks! :)

Thanks for the response - and sorry for the delayed reply, I've been away.

There is no sequence of LED colors. I power up the Inspire and the Flytrex immediately powers up with a solid green LED - and it stays solid green for several minutes before turning off.

When it turns off, it appears that the LED is not flashing at all. But if you look very closely through the grille you can see a faint green flash on one side and a feint blue flash on the other - both flashing in unison, about twice per second. Again - if you look at the grille head on you can't see anything flashing.

I am using an h2O Wieless 3-in-1 Smart SIM as recommended. The card is registered; if I take it out and put it in an old unlocked iPhone i get phone service as well as 3G data.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeddyBirkb