Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Focus Hand Wheel Glitch

Reaction score
Purchased a DJI Focus Handwheel this week for my Inspire 2 and noted a glitch. The unit is plugged into my GPS module which in turn is plugged into the Controller. The software updated automatically after install.

I noticed that the f stop cannot be controlled manually with on screen controls. Attempting to change the f stop always brings it back to f2. The same occurs if I try to do it with the focus controller.

Restarting the I2, controller or ap does not help. The simple fix is momentarily unplugging the hand wheel after the controller and I2 are connected. That restores my ability to control the f stop either on screen or with the hand wheel.

Anyone else experience this?

Thanks in advance.

Is your lens in autofocus mode or manual focus ? Need to be autofocus...Check the ring on lens

How to Calibrate

Within the first four seconds after powering on, rotate the Focus wheel back and forth across its full travel range four times.

Problem resolved. I'd like to thank everyone for their suggestions.

The bottom line is that the hand wheel defaults to aperture mode. I did not realize that. When I clicked on its icon and changed it to focus mode, it works properly.

Thank you again.

Reactions: JROK and SanCap

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annettekirtont