Welcome to InspirePilots.com

Join the leading DJI Inspire community for free!

For how much longer should I fund DJI's incompetence?

Discussion in 'Inspire 1 Discussion' started by danvet, Jan 11, 2015.

1. danvet

DJI has my money. They're holding it on the promise of a product that is being persistently delayed. They won't admit to the delays, in fact they don't communicate at all. No updates and no expected ship date. Nothing. There's not even a phone number to call to enquire. And their so-called "customer service" department are as in the dark as their customers. As one customer-service rep told me today: "I didn't get any news about it today. Just delay and delay. Not sure and not sure. I feel really upset."

So how long should I/we continue funding this incompetence? Maybe it's about time we asked for our money back.

2. Ian Fraser

Simple until your comfort level is expired.

3. Tahoe Ed

DJI has already informed users that if they do not want to continue to wait for their Inspires, we are happy to refund your money.

4. danvet

So at what stage would YOU ask for your money back?

5. Ultra310x

if you don't want to wait get your money back get ones thats in stock in a store. you'll probably be better off in the end . in all reality DJI should shut down there online sales and use there dealer network only. thats what there for.