Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

FOR SALE :DJI Inspire 1 RAW with X5R 4K Camera

Reaction score
Up for sale is a DJI Inspire 1 RAW with X5R 4K Camera, 512gb SSD, 2 Controllers, 2 Batteries

Just fully serviced by DJI and test flown once! Was a backup with some light pro use, but in excellent condiction .

Looks like new

RTF DJI Inspire 1 Professional quadcopter with Zenmuse X5R RAW camera that shoots 4K and 20mp stills.

Bundle as shown includes: Inspire 1 aircraft, 2x remote controls, X5R (RAW) camera with DJI 15mm lens in near perfect condition, 512GB SSD and card reader, 2x batteries ( TB-48 ), stock transport case, and 512GB SSD card mentioned and 2 sets (4x) propellers.

Set of filters for the lens(6х)

Due to the nature of the profession / hobby, no returns accepted.

I am asking for US $2,400.00 shipping included

Pm me for more details and also if you are interested in buying

Attachments

• poto8.jpg
    poto8.jpg
    388.2 KB · Views: 34
  • poto1.jpg
    poto1.jpg
    478.1 KB · Views: 39
  • poto2.jpg
    poto2.jpg
    420 KB · Views: 36
Up for sale is a DJI Inspire 1 RAW with X5R 4K Camera, 512gb SSD, 2 Controllers, 2 Batteries

Just fully serviced by DJI and test flown once! Was a backup with some light pro use, but in excellent condiction .

Looks like new

RTF DJI Inspire 1 Professional quadcopter with Zenmuse X5R RAW camera that shoots 4K and 20mp stills.

Bundle as shown includes: Inspire 1 aircraft, 2x remote controls, X5R (RAW) camera with DJI 15mm lens in near perfect condition, 512GB SSD and card reader, 2x batteries ( TB-48 ), stock transport case, and 512GB SSD card mentioned and 2 sets (4x) propellers.

Looks like new

Hello,
Pls send me your email address at [email protected]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abseilerstu