Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Forestry Equipment demo

Reaction score
Last weeked we filmed for a company at a the Demo International Forestry trade show up in the mountains of Maple Ridge BC. We were filming during the hourly equipment demos and streaming the video to two large tv's in the booth so customers could watch the equipment up close and from the air. It was a fun event to be a part of. we had a lot of interest in the drone from the forestry workers for all sorts of reasons. Seems to be a good potentail for more ways to but the drone to work. There were two other commercial drone operators working at the show. Here is a video I cut from saturday

Reactions: Kilinahe Media
Nice impression, good merge hand/ground and aerial shots.
Are you sure you have the rights for this music?
Is this Led Zeppelin? If they aren't they sure sound like that.

Nice impression, good merge hand/ground and aerial shots.
Are you sure you have the rights for this music?
Is this Led Zeppelin? If they aren't they sure sound like that.
Thanks. Yes it's led Zeppelin. With YouTube you can search the audio library for any music and it says wether or not you can use it. What they do is monetize your video and any advertising revenue made from your video goes to the band. It's like a modern form of licensing.

Thanks. Yes it's led Zeppelin. With YouTube you can search the audio library for any music and it says wether or not you can use it. What they do is monetize your video and any advertising revenue made from your video goes to the band. It's like a modern form of licensing.
I see. But the 'rights' are only for use it in Youtube and to generate revenue through youtube plays and advertisements. This is mainly meant for personal videos for your own channel.
If you would like to use the video outside of Youtube (or sell it to a customer for his own commercial use on his own website) you would need to have written permission from the music publisher.

"These policies do not apply off of the YouTube platform. You may wish to consult a qualified attorney if you have questions about your use of music."

The slide guitar from Jimmy Page gives the right atmosphere to the clip. Great pick.

I see. But the 'rights' are only for use it in Youtube and to generate revenue through youtube plays and advertisements. This is mainly meant for personal videos for your own channel.
If you would like to use the video outside of Youtube (or sell it to a customer for his own commercial use on his own website) you would need to have written permission from the music publisher.

"These policies do not apply off of the YouTube platform. You may wish to consult a qualified attorney if you have questions about your use of music."

The slide guitar from Jimmy Page gives the right atmosphere to the clip. Great pick.
Ya I inderstand that. I supplied them with their own copy of the video without music. They will be using it for trade shows in their booth and just play their own music while it playing.

I just hate uploading video with no sound. Doesn't have the same impact. At least YouTube is way further ahead of most when it comes to monetization and licensing. If I uploaded the video to Facebook it would be taken down immediately. But if I share the YouTube video they don't. Facebook just likes to bury YouTube post in the feed so they never get seen.

Ya I inderstand that. I supplied them with their own copy of the video without music. They will be using it for trade shows in their booth and just play their own music while it playing.

I just hate uploading video with no sound. Doesn't have the same impact. At least YouTube is way further ahead of most when it comes to monetization and licensing. If I uploaded the video to Facebook it would be taken down immediately. But if I share the YouTube video they don't. Facebook just likes to bury YouTube post in the feed so they never get seen.

Thanks, I understand.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harrisonford