Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Formating X5R SSD

Reaction score
I have been using the X5R for a little. Ow and am very impressed with the raw files. Once I've spent the an hour or two importing the footage but I've encountered a problem I can't figure out how to format the ssd. I've tried doing it though my pc and it did it almost instantly which seemed very quick for a 500 gb card but when I put in bank in the inspire it says it's full. Am I missing something? Also when it's mounted in my pc my computer says it's only got a 500 mb capacity is there a way to fix this?

Reactions: Chase bunnell
I have been using the X5R for a little. Ow and am very impressed with the raw files. Once I've spent the an hour or two importing the footage but I've encountered a problem I can't figure out how to format the ssd. I've tried doing it though my pc and it did it almost instantly which seemed very quick for a 500 gb card but when I put in bank in the inspire it says it's full. Am I missing something? Also when it's mounted in my pc my computer says it's only got a 500 mb capacity is there a way to fix this?

I belive it's like the memory cards on the x3. You can format it through the Dji Go app.

Right sorted. It's in the actual video settings next to the record button had to scroll right to the bottom. I don't understand why they couldn't put it next to the format sd card option in the top drop down menu. Cheers for the advice!

Reactions: Chase bunnell

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
codymorgan