Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Former phantom 3 pro owner

Reaction score
Hello I'm vary happy to join the club I just purchase my inspire. Is the anything I should know like?

1. what firmware to look out for
2. Battery care and what what percentage of life should I throw them away
3. Software setting for a iPad Air
4. Distance in comparison to p3p
5. Are the carbon props any better than plastic
6. Any Tips

I thank you all for any tips you can give me.

Hello I'm vary happy to join the club I just purchase my inspire. Is the anything I should know like?

1. what firmware to look out for
2. Battery care and what what percentage of life should I throw them away
3. Software setting for a iPad Air
4. Distance in comparison to p3p
5. Are the carbon props any better than plastic
6. Any Tips

I thank you all for any tips you can give me.

The search feature is very good in this forum. You should find some of your answers there.

Thanks. I took six flights today and I thinks I got a good understanding. It's not to much different from the phantom's software. I don't like than the setup takes way longer and less run times on the other hand there's way to much to mention that is better about the inspire.

Thanks. I took six flights today and I thinks I got a good understanding. It's not to much different from the phantom's software. I don't like than the setup takes way longer and less run times on the other hand there's way to much to mention that is better about the inspire.

yea software is all the same... you asked way more questions then is reasonable considering you could search them all...

but coming from a hardcore phantom pilot.... i fly an average of 25 flights a week for the last year or so pretty consistently... some weeks more.

Get a landing mode case, it will actually make the set up quicker then a p3 since it has quick release props.
battery life is horrible compared to a p3... i hate that part.
you will also be noticeable more stable in wind,also noticed while vertically lowering a lot more stable then a p3 which i only get really stable if i climb fast, but since you can't descend as fast... descending on a p3 seems to be worse.

(if you got the pro) video will be noticeable better, but will require learning the focus button which the p3 doesn't have, and probably learning camera settings a little bit more then the p3.

anyways.... welcome the inspire club... but your not a true inspire pilot until you have wrecked one and understand its just a quadcopter meant to be flown... that happens to cost a lot more then a p3. lol i kid... not really.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leightonfineart