Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

FPV cam

you have to take nose off and measure it. It's easy, 4 screws on the front and two under camera mount.
Post here what you find out, I was also looking in to something like that.
There are other smaller cameras on the market that will fit inside the nose and some...
One thing I am looking at is where to find 5 volt on the inspire to use inspire battery power, to avoid strapping and keep track of extra battery to power camera and Tx.

Here is what I have in works:
FatShark Dominator HD goggles to use them for HDMI and radio as I wish.
FatShark Pilot HD camera 720P (works perfect on dominator HD goggles)
FatShark 5G8 200mV transmitter.

So here is what I have.
camera installed in the nose, transmitter on the back under battery with antenna.
I can use that as I want with goggles, I want to used goggles from HDMI feed of the remote, or radio to the nose camera by push of the button on the goggles...
Killing two birds with one stone.

I have that particular docking station. While it would be easy to conjure up some sort of mounting system on the Inspire, the TX only puts out 200mW. Even with a set of cloverleaf antennas it still only has about a 500 foot range.

I have that particular docking station. While it would be easy to conjure up some sort of mounting system on the Inspire, the TX only puts out 200mW. Even with a set of cloverleaf antennas it still only has about a 500 foot range.

Might be all I need for now. I am not one those pilots that like to fly far. I will watch that on YouTube.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop