Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

FPV Camera app

A new beta v3.1 is available. If you have signed up as beta tester, you may update v3.1 beta in TestFlight.

- New: Terrain elevation on Google Map with WP/Target/Home elevation & AFE (Above Field Elevation)
- New: Custom Telemetry of Lowest/Average/Highest Cell Voltage (L.C.V, A.C.V, H.C.V)
- New: Custom Telemetry available in Mission Planner
- Fixed: Custom Warning in Mission Planner
- Fixed: P4 Panorama mode drift issue
I've signed up but how do I get the update again as a beta tester?
Terrain Elevation (v3.1 beta)

Terrain elevation is crucial for planning and flying in mountain terrain. Improper planning might cause crashing into mountain or tree.

IMG_0410_800.jpg

• When Show Elevation option is enabled in Settings, additional elevation of waypoint/target/home point and AFE (Above Field Elevation) values are shown on the map as above screenshot.
  • Home Elevation: Elevation of planned home point. Once home point is changed or updated upon connected to RC/aircraft, the elevation and all corresponding AFE of waypoints and targets (POIs) are updated accordingly. The screenshot shows 693m elevation at home point.
  • Waypoint Elevation: Field elevation of waypoint. The screenshot shows 794m at waypoint-1 and 884m at waypoint-2 respectively.
  • Target (POI) Elevation: Field elevation of target (POI). The screenshot shows 932m at target-1, which is a weather radar station at the peak of mountain.
  • Height: This is normal planned Height of waypoints and targets above/below home point (as known as AHL - Above Home Level). All waypoint/target altitude settings are based on Height. The screenshot shows 150m at waypoint-1 and 180m at waypoint-2 respectively.
  • AFE (Above Field Elevation): This is planned altitude of waypoints and targets above/below the field terrain (calculated per home point elevation + Height - waypoint/target elevation). The screenshot shows 49m at waypoint-1 and -11m at waypoint-2 respectively, while negative value means crash. If we fly this mission, aircraft will crash into mountain/tree between waypoint-1 and waypoint-2. AFE also excludes trees, buildings, power line towers or any obstacles in the field, which should be taken into account in planning stage.
so how do we know the bought it the hillside it mountain?
Do we have to fly it manually to get the bought first or does the height show up once we go to settings and show elevation?
Gave t tried it yet so this is why I'm asking.
So do we then just set the flight height a certain height above the height on the map?
Thanks

Do we have to fly it manually to get the bought first or does the height show up once we go to settings and show elevation?
So do we then just set the flight height a certain height above the height on the map?
Thanks
Height of the hillside.
Typo.

Thanks
If you opted out beta testing, you may need to sign up again. If not, you may open TestFlight app and the beta should show up there.

You don't need to fly manually. If you take a look of the screenshot posted earlier, you can get the planning done at home. The app uses multiple DEM (digital elevation model) sources, including Google Elevation Services to retrieve elevation of each waypoint and target, then calculate AFE of each waypoint and target.

A new FPV Camera v3.1 is released with the following enhancements.

IMG_0410_800.jpg

Mission Planner:
  • New: Terrain Elevation shows all ground level elevation of Waypoint/Target/Home & AGL (Above Ground Level) at a glance. It helps judging terrain elevation of mountain or valley without guesswork in mission planning.
  • New: Additional support of 4" iPhone 5s/SE (scroll right/down on mission panel)
  • New: Custom Telemetry available
  • New: Manual entry of coordinate (Latitude,Longitude) for waypoint, target and panorama. It allows you to enter or copy-and-paste precise coordinates.
  • New: Adjust the height of all existing waypoints and targets up to +/-100m by batch.
  • Fixed: Custom Warning
  • Fixed: Phantom 4 Panorama mode drift issue
  • Improved: Allow starting Panorama mode only when RC signal is stable.
FPV Goggles:
  • Improved: iPhone camera view for both eyes
  • Fixed: C2 button toggling Settings menu, FPV view & iPhone camera view
Camera:
  • New: Real-time Battery Consumption meter to show mAh/km (Metric) or mAh/mi (Imperial) for optimizing economy cruise speed. This is designed for those long range junkie who need to fly the longest range per battery and squeeze all the performance of their gears.
Flight Log:
  • New: Custom Telemetry of Left/Right Stick Horizontal/Vertical movement (L.S.H, L.S.V, R.S.H, R.S.V)
General:
  • New: Custom Telemetry of Lowest/Average/Highest Cell Voltage (L.C.V, A.C.V, H.C.V),
  • New: Custom Telemetry of Left/Right Stick Horizontal/Vertical movement (L.S.H, L.S.V, R.S.H, R.S.V). This is useful to let pilots know how much pitch stick applied in conjunction with real-time Battery Consumption to optimize economy travel per battery.

Reactions: slim.slamma

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenuk