Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

fpvlr inspire1 antennas

Maybe that is my problem I have the newest upgrades. I thought the stage 2 was gonna get me out 3 or 4 miles not 6100 feet. I'm very disappointed.

The controller actually clicks in quick snuggly but can easily be pulled out at the right angle. I like it because I can have it in there when I want but I actually pull the controller out and use it while the screen hangs around my neck. It is nice to get the weight off of my controller. I only ever use this with my FPVLR setup, however, because it is too cumbersome.

The controller actually clicks in quick snuggly but can easily be pulled out at the right angle. I like it because I can have it in there when I want but I actually pull the controller out and use it while the screen hangs around my neck. It is nice to get the weight off of my controller. I only ever use this with my FPVLR setup, however, because it is too cumbersome.
Thanks for the info. Good to know

Have alook of this !!! Taaadaaaa installation sucess... pretty easy just be carefull... i also add a voltage reader for the bosster battery... so i can also monitor the battery as well... tested i can say wow !!! I feel like unlimited range lolz.. fly far away don't even have a singel bar drop...
Is the lipo voltage meter for the FPVLR battery? I would like to add one to mine. Could you provide a wiring & parts diagram? The battery FPVLR supplied has barrel plugs.

Have alook of this !!! Taaadaaaa installation sucess... pretty easy just be carefull... i also add a voltage reader for the bosster battery... so i can also monitor the battery as well... tested i can say wow !!! I feel like unlimited range lolz.. fly far away don't even have a singel bar drop...
Very cool

Greetings Mazz! I am planning to do a similar setup like yours on the p3p. Would you care to share with me on how and where did you drill the holes on? A screenshot of your setup would greatly help me. Thanks in advance.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phuketdivecenter