Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Freefly Alta 6 in excellent condition for sale *SOLD*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
For Sale, Freefly Alta 6

In very good condition and ready for action. It has current firmware and includes Freefly's updated boom clips and arm wiring. It was purchased new from Quadrocopter in December 2015. It's in great shape, very well cared for, and not flown frequently. Flies smooth, just doesn't go up often enough compared to my Inspire 2, so finding it a new home where it'll see the action it was built for. Original Pelican case and 2 spare props included

Located in Oakland CA

Asking $5300
IMG_4648.JPG IMG_4691.JPG FullSizeRender 3.jpg FullSizeRender 2.jpg FullSizeRender 4.jpg

Also available for additional cost, if interested:
10 10Ah Tattu Lipos
Spektrum DX18 radio with dual receivers installed, bound, and programmed
Movi Pro landing gear
Movi Aero Landing gear (used on a Movi M5)
Flysight FPV system with camera and screen/receiver, 2 lipos, installed in Alta.

Awesome deal and an amazing bird. I just had mine flying up in the Atacama at 8000ft asl with my epic without issues. It needed a few smaller batteries to split the increased load but it is way more capable than the specs lead too to think.

For Sale, Freefly Alta 6

In very good condition and ready for action. It has current firmware and includes Freefly's updated boom clips and arm wiring. It was purchased new from Quadrocopter in December 2015. It's in great shape, very well cared for, and not flown frequently. Flies smooth, just doesn't go up often enough compared to my Inspire 2, so finding it a new home where it'll see the action it was built for. Original Pelican case and 2 spare props included

Located in Oakland CA

Asking $5300
View attachment 13939 View attachment 13940 View attachment 13941 View attachment 13942 View attachment 13943

Also available for additional cost, if interested:
10 10Ah Tattu Lipos
Spektrum DX18 radio with dual receivers installed, bound, and programmed
Movi Pro landing gear
Movi Aero Landing gear (used on a Movi M5)
Flysight FPV system with camera and screen/receiver, 2 lipos, installed in Alta.

Matt has been a client of ours for a long time and having recently taken in some of his other previous equipment on trade, I can definitely attest to the way he cares for his gear. Everything we took in trade is happily flying with its new owner who loves it! If you are considering an Alta, Matt would be an excellent seller to work with.

Matt has been a client of ours for a long time and having recently taken in some of his other previous equipment on trade, I can definitely attest to the way he cares for his gear. Everything we took in trade is happily flying with its new owner who loves it! If you are considering an Alta, Matt would be an excellent seller to work with.

Thanks Michael! It's been great working with you and am very grateful for all the expert advice over the years. The Alta is is great shape, with only very minor signs of wear. The props have a lot of life left in them and there are two spares included. It's got many years of smooth and dependable flying ahead of it!

I just added the Spektrum DX18 radio to the listing and its two satellite-style receivers, no extra charge. It's bound and programed and has worked very well on the Alta. It's handy that it has dedicated controls for both horizontal and vertical clamp, disarm safety lock, Return to Home, and mode.

I'd recommend the buyer add an FPV camera and receiver to receive telemetry data and FPV info. The feed passes through the Alta's flight controller where the heads up display info is added (voltage, radio & satellite strength, altitude, distance, speed, etc.). Alta has a mounting plate pre-installed, as well as power. I've used a Flysight system, which works pretty well up to a point, but doesn't have adequate range for the application – which is why I'm not including it in the sale.

Looks like inspirepilots.com thinks adding the radio to the listing above is "spam-like". So here's the edit:

EDIT: I'm also including, at no added charge, the Spektrum DX18 radio I purchased with the Alta. It is bound and set up and works very well with Alta. It is bound to dual satellite receivers in Freefly's recommended mounting points beneath the body. The radio is set up with all the Alta's tricks: Return-to-Home, mode, vertical clamp, horizontal clamp, and safety lock for disarm. Radio charger and various bits that came with it also included.
FullSizeRender 5.jpg IMG_5535.JPG

Looks like inspirepilots.com thinks adding the radio to the listing above is "spam-like". So here's the edit:

EDIT: I'm also including, at no added charge, the Spektrum DX18 radio I purchased with the Alta. It is bound and set up and works very well with Alta. It is bound to dual satellite receivers in Freefly's recommended mounting points beneath the body. The radio is set up with all the Alta's tricks: Return-to-Home, mode, vertical clamp, horizontal clamp, and safety lock for disarm. Radio charger and various bits that came with it also included.
View attachment 13961 View attachment 13962
Why would adding another item be considered 'Spam'?

Has somebody complained?

Why would adding another item be considered 'Spam'?

Has somebody complained?
Right? It seems to prevent any edits.. maybe that keeps people honest, I don't know! Either way, Thanks for taking a look – really hoping to find a good home for the Alta!

New photo, C100 and Movi M5 top mounted – camera and gimbal not included, but a nice example of this cool way of filming with Alta:
attachment.php

A few more detail shots of this Freefly Alta 6. It's in excellent condition and ready to take to the skies. When running dual 10000mAh lipos, it is solid up to 13 lbs of payload, including gimbal and camera, so it's a great fit for the Movi M5 with a DSLR or small cinema camera (we get great results with the Canon C100 and its crazy dual pixel autofocus).

I'm mostly flying bigger and bigger Reds on a Movi Pro now and need to move to a bigger platform. I'll miss the Alta 6's awesome ability to fold up into the same size Pelican case as my Inspire and the ability to top mount the gimbal.

I have landing gear for both the Movi M5 and Movi Pro available if needed, as well as a Flysight FPV system from Quadrocopter and Tattu 10000 mAh lipos.

It's an awesome drone, help me get it back in the air! Make me an offer :)

IMG_7121.JPG IMG_7120.JPG IMG_7119.JPG

Price reduction! $5100 + Shipping. Boxed and ready, can ship out tomorrow.

Includes DX18; spare 9020 Rx; spare Spectrum Satellite; teal, red, and black vibration dampeners (which are interchangeable on Alta to tailor to payload); top and bottom "Toad in the Hole"; lower landing gear cage/lipo basket for top mounting camera; freefly hex driver set; all original Freefly and Spectrum bits. Who wants to fly a Movi?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sadpoetryweb