Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Friday Night Lights!

Nice Pics,
Especially the first three where there is such a contrast in colors from the sunset to the ball fields. Makes you wonder why we don't have more color on ball fields other than just turf green. Synthetic turf would tend to be color adaptable. I have seen blue turf. Seems we don't really appreciate color and it shows that we cannot compete with mother natures display of such rich vibrant colors.

Reactions: John Archer
You are lucky. In Australia, we are not allowed to fly at night and near crowds of people.

These were all taken less than 30 minutes after official sunset. I didn't fly over people to get these shots. When I come in I fly with my camera down and find a clear path to wear I'm over no one or no one would walk under me.

Changed this post because you are not in violation of FAA flight rules and I wanted to make it right. Again, your pics are awesome.
Be careful and fly SAFE!
SeeYa

Last edited:
you are right Dennis R
304 High Drone,
I would advise not posting pics which would be in violation of FAA rules. You are probably ok with pic #1 but the others maybe not.
Just don't want you to attract attention from the FAA. Yes I've pushed that limit of flying near dark for a pic but would never post it for all to see.
Be careful and fly SAFE!
SeeYa
I cant believe it.. You made me shed a tear. I have never ever had anyone say I was right on this site. I usually just get threatened because I speak up about rules. Thank you.

you are right Dennis R
304 High Drone,
I would advise not posting pics which would be in violation of FAA rules. You are probably ok with pic #1 but the others maybe not.
Just don't want you to attract attention from the FAA. Yes I've pushed that limit of flying near dark for a pic but would never post it for all to see.
Be careful and fly SAFE!
SeeYa

What limit are you referring to? Every pic that I posted was taken before 30 minutes after official sunset.

Reactions: John Archer

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44