Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

(FS: $450) Phantom 1/2/3 or Inspire 1 FPV Goggles

Reaction score
I am selling my lightly used Nebula FPV Goggles:

Included:

Goggles + Sun Shade
Wifi Dongle + Charging cable
Mini HDMI to HDMI adapter.

I bought these specifically to use during days when it's too sunny to see a tablet, but I've done hardly any flying during the day (usually fly early morning, evening, sunset, or late night) and therefore haven't used them as much as I anticipated.

If you use the sun shade, you will have zero light inside the goggles. If you opt to remove the sunshade you will be able to visually see the bird in the air, see the FPV screen in the goggles, and also view your controller/tablet, at the same time. Perfect for law abiding citizens! :p

They work with any tablet/phone with an HDMI (or mini HDMI) port, or any iOS/Android device with screen mirroring capabilities (via the wifi dongle).

I have used them both via wifi mirroring and hdmi port. With the wifi mirroring you get slight lag, but it isn't really noticeable unless you are flying out for distance (> 1.5 miles). With the HDMI port in use there is very little, if any lag.

Here are the specs:

Image Display: 1230k LCD
  • Resolution: Full Colors 1230K 854x480 pixels
  • Viewing Angle: Diagonal 32 Degrees
  • Virtual Screen: 98 Inch TFT-LCD Virtual Screen (5m Away)
  • Contrast: 64: 1
  • Color Depth: 24 Bit
  • HDMI Signal Input: 0.7Vp-p, 75 Ohm
  • HDMI Version: HDMI 1.4
  • Input Resolution: 1920x1080 (60Hz) 1280x720 (60Hz), 800x600 (60Hz), 1024x768 (60Hz), 640x480 (60Hz)
  • Sound: 1Vp-p, 600 Ohm Full Stereo
  • Audio output: 80mW 32 Ohm
  • Length of HDMI cable: 1500mm
  • Power Consumption: 1.2 W
  • Operating Temperature: -5 to 45 Degrees Celsius
  • Storage Temperature: -5 to 45 Degrees Celsius
  • Interface: HDMI
  • Interface with MADD device connected: "Wireless!" Miracast (Android) and Airplay IOS (IPhone)

Dimensions

• Nebula glasses dimensions: 170x190x190mm (L x W x D)
  • Glasses Product Weight: 151grams
  • HDMI Cord length: 1500 mm

General Specs for "M.A.D.D. Interface - Power Supply"
  • Ports : 2x USB output 5 volts up to 2 amp, 1x mini USB Charge port, 1x HDMI out port
  • Wireless Connect to IOS and Android Devices. (not compatible with all devices please be certain before you buy)
  • Dimensions Approx: 110, 80, 22 mm
  • Weight: approx. 150 gram

I am asking $450 and buyer pays shipping. I live in Grand Rapids, Michigan (49302).

Any questions/comments/negotiations/etc feel free to post here or send me a private message.

Thanks all.

If you are a member on "PhantomPilots" you can also contact me there (NickCopter), or go to review my posts.

My eBay account name is "way2muchgoodstuff" and I have 100% feedback with 617 transactions to date.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44