Welcome to InspirePilots.com

Join the leading DJI Inspire community for free!

FS: DJI Inspire 1 Controller

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by durrr, Jun 16, 2015.

1. durrr

Up for sale is a Inspire 1 Remote/Transmitter w/ Mobile Mount. I'm parting this out of my personal dual remote kit.

It's in perfect working condition! It has a few light scratches nothing major.

I'll ship ASAP When Payment is received! Paypal Verified. US Only! I won't ship anywhere outside of the US.

Asking $465 + Shipping.

2. B Drugg

Can you post some pictures?

3. skylabimaging

4. BManCan

Just wanted to provide a bit of fair warning to potential buyers.
    I purchased a DJI Inspire 1 controller w/ mount and an Inspire 1 battery charger from this seller on April 26, 2015, with shipping to Canada by USPS. The seller provided me with a tracking number that was not recognized by USPS. After 4-5 weeks passed without any delivery, I asked the seller to provided me with a refund.
    Unfortunately I never received any shipment after over 6 weeks, and it took me filing a paypal claim before the seller provided me with a refund.
    I am not sure if USPS lost the shipment or whatever, but I thought it was worth sharing with other potential buyers.

Pohlease and skylabimaging like this.
  5. durrr

Are you seriously going to come in my thread? You were refunded in full. That is why I can't ship to Canada because of the issues I've had with your transaction.

Anyone that buys this I appreciate you updating my thread with good feedback. Wow.

6. skylabimaging

Sold to me. Fast shipping!

**Update, received and tested. Everything works great. Thanks for the deal durrr

#6 skylabimaging, Jun 17, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2015