Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

FS: DJI Inspire 1 Controller

Reaction score
Up for sale is a Inspire 1 Remote/Transmitter w/ Mobile Mount. I'm parting this out of my personal dual remote kit.

It's in perfect working condition! It has a few light scratches nothing major.

I'll ship ASAP When Payment is received! Paypal Verified. US Only! I won't ship anywhere outside of the US.

Asking $465 + Shipping.

I'll ship ASAP When Payment is received! Paypal Verified. US Only! I won't ship anywhere outside of the US.

Just wanted to provide a bit of fair warning to potential buyers.
I purchased a DJI Inspire 1 controller w/ mount and an Inspire 1 battery charger from this seller on April 26, 2015, with shipping to Canada by USPS. The seller provided me with a tracking number that was not recognized by USPS. After 4-5 weeks passed without any delivery, I asked the seller to provided me with a refund.
Unfortunately I never received any shipment after over 6 weeks, and it took me filing a paypal claim before the seller provided me with a refund.
I am not sure if USPS lost the shipment or whatever, but I thought it was worth sharing with other potential buyers.

Are you seriously going to come in my thread? You were refunded in full. That is why I can't ship to Canada because of the issues I've had with your transaction.

Anyone that buys this I appreciate you updating my thread with good feedback. Wow.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phuketdivecenter