Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

FS: Inspire 1 Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Website
www.ctmphotovideo.com
SOLD

Looking to downsize as Im not filming as much as I am doing inspections. Up for sale is a basic Inspire 1 Pro package with 3 batteries. Aircraft has low flight time, maybe around 4-5 hours tops. Everything is in good working order. Includes all original accessories, three batteries (one of them brand new), B&W adjustable polarizer. 2 Sets of blades. free shipping. Im located in Az. PM me if interested and we can work on a price that works for us both.

I ALSO HAVE JUST THE X5 LISTED FOR A TRADE FOR THE X3. Which ever deal happens first will cancel the other.

Attachments

• IMG_7688.jpg
    IMG_7688.jpg
    371.5 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_7695.jpg
    IMG_7695.jpg
    617.3 KB · Views: 71
  • inspire.jpg
    inspire.jpg
    373.5 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
Looking to downsize as Im not filming as much as I am doing inspections. Up for sale is a basic Inspire 1 Pro package with 3 batteries. Aircraft has low flight time, maybe around 4-5 hours tops. Everything is in good working order. Includes all original accessories, three batteries (one of them brand new), B&W adjustable polarizer. 2 Sets of blades. free shipping. Im located in Az. PM me if interested and we can work on a price that works for us both.

I ALSO HAVE JUST THE X5 LISTED FOR A TRADE FOR THE X3. Which ever deal happens first will cancel the other.

Charles;
I have a brand new unused x3 how do you want to trade for the x5. I also have a Phantom 4 with 2 extra batteries and the HDMI upgrade, with less than 2 hours flight time and perfect as new condition, never crashed, if you looking to down grade from the Inspire. The sensors on the the P4 are nice in tight spaces and that 60 foot tree that is 50 feet above your take off elevation and what you thought was high enough, ( from where to took off) and now your 50 feet lower than you thought based in ground elevation. This happened to a friend of mine. He lucked out but spent 2 hours getting his drone out of a tree. He upgraded to a P4 after that.
Ron 305 394 5717

Charles;
I have a brand new unused x3 how do you want to trade for the x5. I also have a Phantom 4 with 2 extra batteries and the HDMI upgrade, with less than 2 hours flight time and perfect as new condition, never crashed, if you looking to down grade from the Inspire. The sensors on the the P4 are nice in tight spaces and that 60 foot tree that is 50 feet above your take off elevation and what you thought was high enough, ( from where to took off) and now your 50 feet lower than you thought based in ground elevation. This happened to a friend of mine. He lucked out but spent 2 hours getting his drone out of a tree. He upgraded to a P4 after that.
Ron 305 394 5717

Hey Ron PM Sent

How much are you asking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CandyGolds