Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Full camera gimbal control with app?

Sort of. The question is how to reset the camera to zero tilt. Yaw reset works great but how about tilt?

Sort of. The question is how to reset the camera to zero tilt. Yaw reset works great but how about tilt?
Just use your scroll wheel on the remote until the pitch level indicator is over the red dot on the scale..... You are then back level.

Seems I'm not making myself clear. I get that you can tilt with the app but what I'm looking for is a way to cause the tilt to center back to level after it has been moved up or down. The yaw function for this is great as you can repoint the camera to straight ahead but once you tilt the camera how can you reset it level? Anybody?

It would be handy if we could setup one of the C1 or C2 buttons to do this automatically for us. So it snaps back to the exact centre in both tilt (red dot position) and yaw in one action without needing the scroll wheel.

Reactions: Kilrah
Is it just me or do you also experience this? What I mean is - we can of course set C1 or C2 button to switch gimbal pan/tile. But it is disabled while recording video - I can only move camera in the direction it was set when I started recording. If it was pan - I can only pan. If I want to tilt again I need to stop recording, switch the mode and start recording again.

Can you do it without stopping the recording?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airlineoffice