Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

FW Failure

Reaction score
HeyTeam,

I need some assistance please.. I tried to upgrade the FW to the latest (1.6.0.40) right off the bat the inspire started to beep and continues with not change, even after several attempts. The camera did it's thing then went back to front view, tilted and started to shutter.
The DJI App gave me the following error: " MC connection to center board failed" "Gimbal cannot receive MC data"
Any thought?? No crashes, Fully charged battery was used, Radio was fully charged.

HeyTeam,

I need some assistance please.. I tried to upgrade the FW to the latest (1.6.0.40) right off the bat the inspire started to beep and continues with not change, even after several attempts. The camera did it's thing then went back to front view, tilted and started to shutter.
The DJI App gave me the following error: " MC connection to center board failed" "Gimbal cannot receive MC data"
Any thought?? No crashes, Fully charged battery was used, Radio was fully charged.
I would try replacing the SD card and re-downloading the firmware. Make sure you have the Bin file only on the SD card. Otherwise it will not work.

HeyTeam,

I assume you didn't attempt the update of the aircraft with the RC switched on?!

Reactions: FlyHighUSA
Well I solved the problem. Here is what I did.
I formatted the SD card and placed a fresh copy of the BIN file. I placed it in the camera and with the radio off I started it up. It was still doing the same thing (Beeping and yellow light flashing) I let it sit there and after approx 40 minutes it stopped beeping, the camera went back to front view and the FW started to upgrade. After 25 minutes or so the FW finished upgrading and the Inspire is back. Don't know what happened but I think since the radio was on it hosed everything up. Back to flying... thanks for your comments..

Reactions: The Editor

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EarthmovingAdelaide