Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Gear 360 3D mount

Reaction score
inspiresetup.png

do anyone knows where can i find a 3D model that fits in the camera mount? i´m trying to use the gear 360 with the inspire 1

Reactions: DamesNY
inspiresetup.png

do anyone knows where can i find a 3D model that fits in the camera mount? i´m trying to use the gear 360 with the inspire 1
Have you looked in the description of the PooTube video screen grab you have posted.

In there it lists, who made and designed the mount together with a telephone number to contact them! :rolleyes:

Reactions: Kilrah
Quality is poor, only saving grace is a LOT of people view content on phones now and like gimmicks.
When we get 8k video this could be cool.

Let us know how you get on, I might buy one if its cheap, I seem to have a talent for wasting money on drone stuff.

Last edited:
I just want to test
Quality is poor, only saving grace is a LOT of people view content on phones now and like gimmicks.

Let us know how you get on, I might buy one if its cheap, I seem to have a talent for wasting money on drone stuff.

i´ll try to get one, but the price with shipping is to high, we just need an adapter to match the zenmuse adapter or use the cap that cames with our inspire

a good solution for personal use
bad solution for professional 360 filming maybe you should use a lower camera ,around 25 to 30 cm lower in that case you will be able to hide the drone , but still camera resolution is still far from acceptable

a good solution for personal use
bad solution for professional 360 filming maybe you should use a lower camera ,around 25 to 30 cm lower in that case you will be able to hide the drone , but still camera resolution is still far from acceptable
I fully agree video quality not acceptable for me but the stills are okay. It's going to take a much higher video quality before I'll post any video taken with mine!

Reactions: Hady
I fully agree video quality not acceptable for me but the stills are okay. It's going to take a much higher video quality before I'll post any video taken with mine!
Not acceptable? Did you try clicking on the gear icon and increasing the video quality from 480?

Im just trying to figure out how to mount mine...while keeping video feed.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gonengo Brian