Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Genuine dji batteries

Reaction score
Purchased new battery at xmas from ebay seller location says portsmouth actually items were posted from China put it on charge after it was on charge over night only 3 charge lights were on and says when attached to inspire only 70% charged duff battery how can you tell from fake or genuine

mark

I would love to know too, I've only purchased DJI batteries from Amazon, and then I've made sure I've selected 'Sold by: Amazon EU S.a.r.L.' so they should come from somewhere reliable.

These eBay sellers who state they (and the goods) are in the UK - annoys me greatly. eBay need to sort these sellers out.

Purchased new battery at xmas from ebay seller location says portsmouth actually items were posted from China put it on charge after it was on charge over night only 3 charge lights were on and says when attached to inspire only 70% charged duff battery how can you tell from fake or genuine

mark
The software would probably spot an error message if it was not genuine.
I have not seen ANY instances of fake Inspire batteries (yet).
Have you actually tried flying the battery?
You may find after one cycle it is fine. I assume it is showing zero charges in the history section of the app when you pull it up?

mark
Mark, I've bought 3 batteries at different times from them. 2 were OK one was DOA. Popped the battery lid and disconnected the only plug you see for 30 sec and plugged in and repopped the lid. Working fine ever since.

Reactions: The Editor
The software would probably spot an error message if it was not genuine.
I have not seen ANY instances of fake Inspire batteries (yet).
Have you actually tried flying the battery?
You may find after one cycle it is fine. I assume it is showing zero charges in the history section of the app when you pull it up?
i flew my inspire after i gave it a charge only showed 70% flew it till battery was low, down to 7% ish recharged it still only 70%sending it back

i flew my inspire after i gave it a charge only showed 70% flew it till battery was low, down to 7% ish recharged it still only 70%sending it back
Try the reset trick as @IrishSights suggests above.
You really should not be flying your batteries down to 7% unless you are doing a calibration. They won't last five minutes if you do that everytime.

Reactions: FlyHighUSA

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
codymorgan