Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

GeoFence Issues

Reaction score
Had an important building inspection project yesterday on a 15 story building checking the facade for structural integrity and defects. The area was within a GeoFence due to being in Class D airspace and other important facilities in the area. I went through the proper procedures to do an Advance unblock of the GeoFence and received confirmation for two days. While on the project and with interested parties standing by the GeoFence block kept returning and preventing me from flying....multiple times. I had to use my phones hotspot and go through the procedure with DJI to get the block removed on site costing me valuable time while trying to keep batteries warm etc. Has anyone experienced similar issues with DJI and the GeoFence and do you have any suggestions or ideas?

I had trouble with Geofence on one occasion and found that unlocking via Chrome worked, and Safari stalled, I thought it was a glitch and the moment I tried with Chrome I was through and the unlock worked...
Whilst it doesn't answer the question as to why the lock returned, i do think there is a bit of flakiness in the system.

Best

H

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
THE FLYING LIZARD