Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Getting 360 Video to play here

Reaction score
Video I made a month or so ago just playing around with my 360 camera mounted to my Inspire.

You need latest YouTube app to pan around or tilt your device for different view

EDIT: after posting link, video does not play correct, like it does in Youtube app without going through Tapatalk. Don't know what's going on here….

But I think the problem is that Videos here use the browser, ie Chrome or Explorer, instead of going directly to Youtube. To properly view 360 Videos you must view through YouTube, not your browser.
However, if you tap the video then tap Youtube in bottom right to rerout to youtube, it plays correct, at least for me.
EDIT 2: My androids, Note 4 and N Shield, play correctly when you hit YouTube in bottom right of video. BUT my Ipad does not have the Youtube in bottom right, so I do not know a work around yet for iOS. The video does play correctly on iOS going directly through YouTube and not tapatalk however.

Last edited:
Reactions: turbodronepilot
What is the camera?
Kodak Digital Cameras | SP360 Action Camera
05b0cc0317c2e702f90065d487b0c113.jpg

36f66047ccfa0e004ff81d67357062ca.jpg
1fd2bed4d4762190e757eb8bcb025093.jpg
9214233d8fbe0e9d33c251a61011a01c.jpg

Reactions: turbodronepilot
Absolutely incredible crashburn! !
This technology is awesome!!
I'm blown away. ..
Does it zoom?? Lol..

Video I made a month or so ago just playing around with my 360 camera mounted to my Inspire.

You need latest YouTube app to pan around or tilt your device for different view

EDIT: after posting link, video does not play correct, like it does in Youtube app without going through Tapatalk. Don't know what's going on here….

But I think the problem is that Videos here use the browser, ie Chrome or Explorer, instead of going directly to Youtube. To properly view 360 Videos you must view through YouTube, not your browser.
However, if you tap the video then tap Youtube in bottom right to rerout to youtube, it plays correct, at least for me.
EDIT 2: My androids, Note 4 and N Shield, play correctly when you hit YouTube in bottom right of video. BUT my Ipad does not have the Youtube in bottom right, so I do not know a work around yet for iOS. The video does play correctly on iOS going directly through YouTube and not tapatalk however.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool