Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Getting my first inspire!

Reaction score
I'm trying to sell my old phantoms to save up for an inspire. I'm trying to decide if I should get the x4s or x5s. I am more focused on photography than videography. If you have any tips for my purchase I'd appreciate that! Also if you are curious about the phantoms I'm selling please message me.

I'm trying to sell my old phantoms to save up for an inspire. I'm trying to decide if I should get the x4s or x5s. I am more focused on photography than videography. If you have any tips for my purchase I'd appreciate that! Also if you are curious about the phantoms I'm selling please message me.

Still have time to change idea...:p

Awesome! The x4s and x5s are specifically designed for the Inspire 2. The only cameras applicable for the Inspire 1 are the X5, X5R, Z3 and stock X3.. Good Luck either way, the Inspire series is a more stable platform[emoji106]

You'll love the Inspire. You're going to want to take a closer look at the X5S if you're going the photography/videography route. You may find that you could quickly outgrow the capabilities of the X4S and be ready for more.

Regarding your Phantoms, list them over on PhantomPilots.com, many active buyers over there for good condition, second hand Phantoms. Include a nice, detailed description on the condition, some images and a reasonable price and you should find a buyer pretty quick.

Best of luck! :cool:

Thanks guys! I'm so excited to get it. Really wanna see the mavic and inspire next to each other just to make the size more dramatic lol.
I'm thinking about getting the x4s and going ahead and using it for jobs (I do have 107) and then putting that money into a x5s. What do you think of that?
I did post my phantoms over on the site the other day but someone offered a price that I wasn't asking for and that's really the only offer I got. I'll put a link here and if you could I would love it if you could tell me how much you think it is worth. I don't want to be stuck with these. (I'm trying to get $3000 out of it/ there are 2 phantoms with many many many accessories)

2 phantoms + lots of accessories for sale!

Sent from my iPhone using InspirePilots

Reactions: Advexure
Thanks guys! I'm so excited to get it. Really wanna see the mavic and inspire next to each other just to make the size more dramatic lol.
I'm thinking about getting the x4s and going ahead and using it for jobs (I do have 107) and then putting that money into a x5s. What do you think of that?
I did post my phantoms over on the site the other day but someone offered a price that I wasn't asking for and that's really the only offer I got. I'll put a link here and if you could I would love it if you could tell me how much you think it is worth. I don't want to be stuck with these. (I'm trying to get $3000 out of it/ there are 2 phantoms with many many many accessories)

Can you please post up any items you have for sale in the classifieds section rather than here?

Thanks. :)

Can you please post up any items you have for sale in the classifieds section rather than here?

Thanks. :)

Oh I'm sorry! I wasn't trying to sell it here just trying to get some pricing help behind phantom pilots back ;) sorry if it seemed like that.

Oh I'm sorry! I wasn't trying to sell it here just trying to get some pricing help behind phantom pilots back ;) sorry if it seemed like that.

No worries - you're welcome to post them up for sale on here as well as Phantom/Mavic Pilots if you want to (larger audience). :)

No worries - you're welcome to post them up for sale on here as well as Phantom/Mavic Pilots if you want to (larger audience). :)

Oh wow I didn't think that was allowed.... but thanks!
Do I post a link or make a new thread? (Like copy paste it here/there?

@jacobegg - I think that sounds like a good plan with the X4S and moving to the X5S.

You've got two very nice setups there. I'm just not sure anyone will be wanting to purchase both together. You may be better off splitting them.

@jacobegg - I think that sounds like a good plan with the X4S and moving to the X5S.

You've got two very nice setups there. I'm just not sure anyone will be wanting to purchase both together. You may be better off splitting them.

Thanks for the advice. I think I may have to split it up as the only offer I got was for half of it. My only problem is I want to hit my goal and I also don't want to be stuck with chargers or props etc.

As for the cameras I think that's what I'll do as I could charge a little more for using the inspire.

Reactions: Advexure
Thanks for the advice. I think I may have to split it up as the only offer I got was for half of it. My only problem is I want to hit my goal and I also don't want to be stuck with chargers or props etc.

As for the cameras I think that's what I'll do as I could charge a little more for using the inspire.

I hear ya. Hope you find what you're looking for. You know the condition of those units best and what you believe their fair market price is.

I hear ya. Hope you find what you're looking for. You know the condition of those units best and what you believe their fair market price is.

That's true. I did take care of them as if they were my babies. For example, one of the cases I have has wheels. But I would never roll it so I could protect the drone from vibrations. I know I sound crazy but they're family to me haha.
I will probably wait till Monday and if I don't have any hits I will probably have to split it up.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sjoby08