Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Gimbal to be announced on Thursday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
$650 for the handheld plus a black X3. That seems to suggest that handle by itself will be $100? Sounds reasonable if true.

Kind of confused. The Gizmodo link says the "audio from the camera" is terrible. Does this particular X3 have a built-in mic? What happened to the jack that was supposed to be in the handle?

Kind of confused. The Gizmodo link says the "audio from the camera" is terrible. Does this particular X3 have a built-in mic? What happened to the jack that was supposed to be in the handle?
Built in mic and 3.5mm jack

Built in mic and 3.5mm jack
Thank you. So Gizmodo was being misleading by saying the "camera produces garbage audio"? I can relatively understand the built-in mic being lackluster, but the jack should have been pointed out to them. :)

Thank you. So Gizmodo was being misleading by saying the "camera produces garbage audio"? I can relatively understand the built-in mic being lackluster, but the jack should have been pointed out to them. :)
The audio is great comparable to any 'onboard' audio setup. I especially like how the OSMO has a similar 'briefcase' mode for immediately transitioning into 90 degree handheld mode.

Showed up on DJI site together with a bunch of mounting accessories. They want to kill GoPro it seems

http://store.dji.com/search?q=osmo

Handle not being listed by itself. If they force me to buy another X3 I am going to be really upset.

Handle not being listed by itself. If they force me to buy another X3 I am going to be really upset.
Giz story claims there will be a standalone, but that pricing/availability hasn't been announced.

@___1___ - Can you comment on the differences between the Osmo's bundled-in X3 vs the Inspire X3, if anything? Just color?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool