Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Go App Question

Reaction score
I tried unsuccessfully to help a friend sync her Inspire 1 using the ipad air. She has been flying the Phantom 3 Professional and the app has worked flawlessly. When trying to get the app to sync to the inspire, it does not ask to register the quad...the only thing it shows is the tab that shows the steps to connect. I tried my ipad and it worked perfectly. After going through the registration process and flying it with my ipad, I tried, unsuccessfully again, to connect using her ipad. Does anyone out there have any idea why it won't connect to her inspire, even though it works with her phantom 3?

Did you link the aircraft to the remote controller via the red button on the aircraft?

Is she being prompted to Trust This Computer when she connects the wire from the controller to the iPad?

Did you link the aircraft to the remote controller via the red button on the aircraft?
I have linked several Inspire's and never had to do anything with a red button on the aircraft. Could you explain a little bit about that?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kurskmvah