Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Go App Update 10.18.16

Hopefully some of the current issues will be corrected.

View attachment 10325
I noticed a big change in the interface from 2.x to 3.0. Of course many of the settings I cherish reverted to default. -sigh-
The way the gimbal wheel interacted with the exposure settings was totally lame and without the highlights I had to go to the settings via touch screen which is very distracting if the Inspire is in flight.

Seems to want to change ev over shutter and iso?

The biggest issue I have is that on 3 flights the camera simply stopped recording with no warning. All camera settings grayed out. (never saw that before). Of course I didn't know when the X3 camera failed so had to stop and review. Worst part I have 3 corrupt files with 16 min of footage I can't access. I switched SD cards so the issue is internal to the Inspire, X3 or software. This occurred in mid flight all systems normal. Struggling to recover them is a massive hassle.

Has anyone else had problems with the camera shutting down in 3.0+?

I have not had a chance to fly the update yet but corrupt videos under normal conditions is tough to live with.

Reactions: SanCap
After the 3.0.0 Go App update my transmission issues almost went away completely but when you try to calibrate the camera the verbiage in the calibration box is being overlay-ed on itself and you can't read it. Then a friend called me today and he was trying to find the Focus Peaking setting and could not. I tried walking him thru it but he couldn't find it. Turned out he had updated the Go App to 3.0.1. Looks like DJI was probably trying to fix something and then messed up something else. DJI.... you are killing me.....sorry......US......

Reactions: SanCap
After the 3.0.0 Go App update my transmission issues almost went away completely but when you try to calibrate the camera the verbiage in the calibration box is being overlay-ed on itself and you can't read it. Then a friend called me today and he was trying to find the Focus Peaking setting and could not. I tried walking him thru it but he couldn't find it. Turned out he had updated the Go App to 3.0.1. Looks like DJI was probably trying to fix something and then messed up something else. DJI.... you are killing me.....sorry......US......

It appears the overlay issue is IOS 10 not the Go App as such, I assume your on it ?

It appears the overlay issue is IOS 10 not the Go App as such, I assume your on it ?
Yes, using IOS 10. There was another issue with the Focus Peaking using the 3.0.0. When set, it would not retain the setting once you turned everything off. I use it all the time to check focus and was a little disappointed that I had to go in and turn it on each time I booted the app. Hopefully they will get this problem corrected soon. Until they do I will not update unless there is some type of a safety issue involved.

My x5 on 3.0.1 absolutely blows cuts out constantly changes focus to the point of nothing. Sick of being there guinea pig. An I've heard the same from others . They should try it before someone sends it out

Thought maybe this update would solve the RC slave issue not synching with the master. No such luck. Slave still stuck at 1.6

Thought maybe this update would solve the RC slave issue not synching with the master. No such luck. Slave still stuck at 1.6
Try turning slave to master and updating from 1.6 if successful return to slave + also try with any iOS or Android to get job done.

One thing I've noticed after the update is my grid lines keep disappearing. I set them and it doesn't stay set. When I change batteries etc they disappear and I have to set it again.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kurskmvah