Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

GoProfessional Case

Nice case!

IGNORANCE ALERT: What's that yellow thing left of the Inspire? o_O

EDIT: The more I look at that, the more I like it. Does that one allow the bird to travel with the legs down and the camera/gimbal attached?

EDIT 2: Based on the pictures on their site, the one above appears to be the travel mode case. But as mentioned above, they have a landing mode case as well.

Seriously considering canceling the previous order (doesn't ship until March) and ordering the GoProfessional Landing Mode case.

The foam in the GoPro case comes all the way up to the case's top edge. Whereas the other does not, which could allow items to "rattle" around inside if the case were turned upside down.

It looks like an Anemometer which is a wind speed gauge.

i am waiting for the case storing not in travel mode. i always unplug everything then remember to put the bird back to travel mode, then i have to connect the ipad again and fire up everything again.

I have been putting mine into travel mode without the iPad by toggling the landing gear lever down 2 times kind of quick,
and 2 times up to go back up. Works great

i actually just ordered that same anemometer. I have wanted one for a bit now. looking forward to seeing the legs down case, hope it can fit the gimbol too on at same time as one less setup thing would be nice. My phantom case can keep gimbol on and its out of box to flight... I like it that way, instead of setup....

i am waiting for the case storing not in travel mode. i always unplug everything then remember to put the bird back to travel mode, then i have to connect the ipad again and fire up everything again.

Why u gotta connect the iPad again? Just turn the Rc on

Reactions: Kilrah
Nice case!

IGNORANCE ALERT: What's that yellow thing left of the Inspire? o_O

EDIT: The more I look at that, the more I like it. Does that one allow the bird to travel with the legs down and the camera/gimbal attached?

EDIT 2: Based on the pictures on their site, the one above appears to be the travel mode case. But as mentioned above, they have a landing mode case as well.

Seriously considering canceling the previous order (doesn't ship until March) and ordering the GoProfessional Landing Mode case.

The foam in the GoPro case comes all the way up to the case's top edge. Whereas the other does not, which could allow items to "rattle" around inside if the case were turned upside down.

No idea what the yellow thing is!! Could it be some sort of hand held wind measuring device/anemometer?
Nice looking case

I've emailed Go Professional Cases (GPC) who have kindly offered to ship one of their 'legs down' Inspire cases out here to New Zealand for me. They're just calculating how many zeros the freight charge will have! The cost of the Pelican case that's large enough to carry the Inspire with legs down is $1000 here which Id struggle to justify when a custom made GPC case should be around $700 all up. Fingers crossed.

Reactions: Wiski23
I've emailed Go Professional Cases (GPC) who have kindly offered to ship one of their 'legs down' Inspire cases out here to New Zealand for me. They're just calculating how many zeros the freight charge will have! The cost of the Pelican case that's large enough to carry the Inspire with legs down is $1000 here which Id struggle to justify when a custom made GPC case should be around $700 all up. Fingers crossed.

Keep us posted. I'm in NZ so will keep an eagle eye

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LewisuhaAbips