Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

GoProfessional Travel Case

Reaction score
This is in excellent condition! Literally brand new! Will update pics later tonight.

I'm looking for $330 + Shipping.

humm. good deal. still a rip considering 15 bucks at home depot for a tool box and some foam and a knife will accomplish the same level of protection

humm. good deal. still a rip considering 15 bucks at home depot for a tool box and some foam and a knife will accomplish the same level of protection
Sounds like a great idea Billy Bob..Maybe some bubble gum, bailing wire and duct tape to attach the retractable handle and some skateboard wheels. And a side pouch to hold bud lights, a can of skoal and a TV ducked tape so you could watch the Jerry Springer show. Thanks for your input.....end of conversation.

Sounds like a great idea Billy Bob..Maybe some bubble gum, bailing wire and duct tape to attach the retractable handle and some skateboard wheels. And a side pouch to hold bud lights, a can of skoal and a TV ducked tape so you could watch the Jerry Springer show.

Just for making fun of us rednecks, I'm not giving you any bud light! And when your landing gear breaks, you can't use my Duct tape either! :p

Sounds like a great idea Billy Bob..Maybe some bubble gum, bailing wire and duct tape to attach the retractable handle and some skateboard wheels. And a side pouch to hold bud lights, a can of skoal and a TV ducked tape so you could watch the Jerry Springer show. Thanks for your input.....end of conversation.

Now you're talkin...if you're gonna be a baller....BE a baller

I would caution you on your statement "gr@ssHopp3r" I do have the Husky case solution and I like it well but there are limitations in that solution. I would not use it for air travel at all.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cleaningbyjen