Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Got Inspire 1 X3 to work with Osmo but...

update on my handle with x3....If i put slight downward press on the x3 into the handle and turn the handle a little harder than a young girl, BEHOLD!....it does turn fully and lock....im so excited

+1, my inspire x3 fits fine and after upgrading firmware (bird first) I was good to go and super solid mount on the handle

My I1 X3 camera rotate locks completely also, But does not even connect with my camera. The Handle turns on but no reading of the camera. Ive tired updating the firmware thru the I1 and then connected to the Handheld. No Luck...

When I connect it back to the I1 the picture is still flip the right way....

Also does the new update firmware for the I1 have the handheld firmware for the x3 camera to work with the Handheld kit or do you have to download the firmware for the handheld and then update it thru the I1 with the x3 camera?

Any advice ?
Two firmware upgrades. 1.6 while on the bird then move the camera, replace the chip with the latest Cosmo firmware then it takes a few minutes and your camera will spring to life (you might lose wifi connection so be sure to check that) Good luck

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool